Probably large filesize problem

Begonnen von mackowiakp, März 06, 2013, 09:36:04

« vorheriges - nächstes »

mackowiakp

I just install ver 1.2.71 of TS-Doctor. My .ts filesize is approx 9.7 GB. I can "clean" ts stream correctly and save new "clean" file on the same disc. So I want cut unnecessary fragments. It is possible to do such cuttings and after this, I click to "Save new file". And only 254 kB (or similar size) file is saved. Is it potential filesize problem? The disc with such file is stored on EXT4 filesystem (linux partition) but TS-Doctor run from "native" WIN XP system (not VirtualBox or so on).

Cypheros

No, there is not file size limitation.
Please post the log the TS-Doctor creates for every processed file.

mackowiakp

Cypheros

Maybe the cutting areas are to small. Why are you cutting every 500ms?

Intersection 1 at 00:00:00.500
Intersection 2 at 00:00:01.000
Intersection 3 at 00:00:01.500
Intersection 4 at 00:00:02.000

mackowiakp

No! I try to cut file several times manually and after 5 or 6 times I create the "cut file" for future usage. So the log file is the result of "batch" work, done using such "cut file". See attached one.

Cypheros

It looks like that a part of the recording is scrambled and the PCR values could not be read.
Do you get a warning about the scrambled packets? In this message it's recommended to ignore scrambled packets. Try to ignore not and select "No". Maybe the packets are marked as scrambled but are not.

mackowiakp

Yep. It was asked abaut scrambled packets and my answer was "No" (As You advice me several months ago).
But the logs You have was taken during loading and cutting "clean" stream. Such stream is fully playable on PC and on TV.
Cleaning was done before and i hane not original stream becuse of delete. .

mackowiakp

I just recorded another 9,5 GB size file. Andi still the same problem, Only 250 kb of TS stream was saved after cutting. Any idea?

Cypheros

Did you try to repair the file first? Open the file and press "create new file". Has the repaired file the same problem with the cutting?

mackowiakp

Of courese. The file was repair first and such "clean" TS is fully playable on PC and on TV.
What is very strange, after applying of cuttings and before saving new file to disk, TS-Doctor rapports - old ts approx 3.5 h time long but the new one will be 2 sec (!). 

Cypheros

Please check out the new beta version 1.2.73. If it's not working, please post the log.

mackowiakp

OK, but now I am in business trip. So will try in weekend.

mackowiakp

TS-Doctor Beta 1.2.73 installed a few days ago. I tried to manipulate both SD and HD stream. TS stream itself can be completely cleaned (both HD and SD). This stream is fully and properly playable. However, an attempt to save the stream, after it cut unnecessary parts, cause that only 2 sec of the whole file is saved.
I scanned my PC for viruses using AVAST! Antyvir and Microsoft tool too. No viruses found.
I try it with 3 different films recorded. Still the same.

Cypheros

mackowiakp

So You have. "Clean" stream, fully playable on PC and on TV was used to cut unnecessary fragments, using *.cuts file as a "batch".

www.cypheros.de