TS-Doctor 2.0 www.cypheros.de

Beiträge anzeigen

Diese Sektion erlaubt es ihnen alle Beiträge dieses Mitglieds zu sehen. Beachten sie, dass sie nur solche Beiträge sehen können, zu denen sie auch Zugriffsrechte haben.


Nachrichten - naszdom

Seiten: [1]
1
Sorry -no difference - 11:58:05.950 per attached.

But you press the OK button on the warning and the video appears.

I can live with this, no problem.  The programme works.  Let's see what happens with future upgrades.

2
I had problems with "unexecutable" exe today which meant re-installation.  The log file does still seem to relate to the file yesterday see - 12:36:06.817

However the main thing is that it works - just ignore the warning.

3
Thanks Cypheros. 

At first I thought it still was not working.  Even with the LAV filters I still get the Haali splitter message. But then I noticed that after a few moments the video appeared anyway.

4
I upgraded to 1.2.71 beta but when I tried prepare cutting I got the message.
"Source could connect to demuxer. Reinstall Haali splitter."

Reinstalling Haali splitter did not cure it.

I uninstalled 1.2.71 and got the latest version from the website which was 1.2.70.  The install included the installation of Haali splitter.  Nevertheless I still got the same message.

It could of course be a problem separate from TSDoctor.  All I know is the last time I used TSDoctor before I upgraded I did not have this problem.



5
Sorry Cypheros

Still the same.  The subtitles obtained from a fixed recoding are just the same.  They all have timings 00:00:00,000 --> 00:00:00,000

Here is the fixed_fixed log as you can see the is still virtually no difference between the First and Last teletext header.

I also attach the fixed_fixed_problem.txt.  Not that it means anything to me.

6
Thanks again Cypheros. 

I'll try the 30 day trial version tomorrow and let you know how I get on.

7
Thanks for replying Cypheros

I think the PTS is missing but I do not know whether that is the fault of the broadcaster or the STB.

A sample of the subtitles as well as the log was attached to my original post.

8
TSDoctor Beta

I've been trying to extract Polish subtitles as an srt file.  I managed one and whilst it was complete the timings were all 03:20:06,662 --> 03:20:06,662.  The log file states:

First teletext header at 05:08:40.884 513
Last teletext header at 05:08:40.890 201

which possibly explains why I get a constant time setting. 

Is there a way round this and if so how do correct the gobbledegook characters in the subtitles.

Seiten: [1]

www.cypheros.de