CoreAVC issue

Begonnen von patak, August 23, 2011, 15:03:09

« vorheriges - nächstes »

patak

Hello,
I've been using TS-Doctor for some time seamlessly. Lately I had to reinstall Windows and after that TS-Doctor hangs when I'm using CoreAVC. I can open "Prepare cutting" window, preview starts, but I can't do anything more.
Here's my CoreAVC config: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/190/coreavc.png/
and TS-Doctor preview config: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/previewds.png/
I'd appreciate your help.

Cypheros

Hi, please post the DirectX log that you can access by pressing the "Show DirectX log" under Settings/Preview.

Which TS-Doctor version do you use and what flavor of Windows (XP,Vista,7, x64)?

Did you try to disable "Use fast sample grabbing methode"?
Also try to disable Cuda.
Did you update your graphic card driver?

patak

I'm using 1.1.24 beta on Win7 x64, but using stable doesn't solve the problem.
Disabling "Use fast sample grabbing methode" and CUDA had no positive effect.
NVidia driver is updated to the latest version - 280.26.

Cypheros

The playback graph is OK so the problem has to be at another place. I will have to look into the source code what can happen to leave the buttons disabled

patak

TS-Doctor also hangs when I try to do anything with tray icons of used filters. No matter if it's only one click or I change some options.
Is there any version of CoreAVC which you recommend?

Cypheros

That's strange. Never had tray icon problems and I'm using Win7 x64, too. The current CoreAVC 2.5.5 is working great for me.

patak

Everything works great when I disabled tray icon usage in CoreAVC preferences. Preety strange.

Peter.Sil

Thanks patak, disabling the core codec tray icon also solved the problem on my computer. Before I experienced the same problems (TS-Doctor hanging) as you did.

Regards,

Peter.Sil
Kathrein UFS 913 2.05 mit WD AV-25 1TB, LG 65UG870V, Philips BDP 7700 3.53

Cypheros

Hi, thanks for telling me. That is really strange. 

www.cypheros.de