Prerence settings

Begonnen von netmask56, Januar 18, 2016, 01:36:46

« vorheriges - nächstes »

netmask56

Although I have used TSDoctor many years ago when it was first released I finally purchased v2 as Australian TV is moving to H264 MPEG4. In the past ProjectX was my mainstay but is somewhat 'old in the tooth' now and doesn't handle H264.

I have setup TSDoctor to do what I need but I do have friends who will probably migrate to TSDoctor who are not all that computer literate but excellent video editors. In the past using ProjectX it was an easy matter to give them my ProjectX ini file that contained all the necessary preferences for setting up ProjectX to Australian conditions - like for example our one and only subtitle (srt) page is on 801 also English is the only language used for subtitles. Broadcast audio is only available in English except for foreign movies and then that film is not available in English audio. So subtitles are essential - in other words it's like the experience in a cinema.

Finally! Is there an ini file or equivalent  in TSDoctor that contains all the users preferences? If so it would make life easy for me setting up 3 friends who all live some distance from me and will be purchasing TSDoctor soon - I'm in the inner city area whilst they are in the outskirts. Suburbs in Sydney are not unlike the Los Angeles sprawl and a car is very necessary :(

Any help gratefully appreciated
PVR BeyonWiz T3; Samsung ES8000 65" LED TV; Yamaha A1030 amp; Popcorn Hour A500; Qnap TS851-4G; Chromecast

Cypheros

Settings are stored in the registry. Next version has a button to export the settings into a .reg file, that can be imported easily into the registry by double clicking the file in Windows file explorer.

netmask56

Oh great! Thanks for the info - that will make things easier for my friends.
PVR BeyonWiz T3; Samsung ES8000 65" LED TV; Yamaha A1030 amp; Popcorn Hour A500; Qnap TS851-4G; Chromecast

www.cypheros.de