I cannot decode TS files - TV broadcast TS file changed?

Begonnen von piotr_kast, September 09, 2015, 21:35:11

« vorheriges - nächstes »

piotr_kast

From some time I cannot decode ts files from Polish broadcast. Till now we had FreeSat format ts files.
Video ts files after processing in TS Doctor contains various errors. One of them is when I seek play ts or mp4 files with MPC-HC newest version audio start immediately, but video for first few secons is still image and than played normally. When I changed from playing full screen to windowed screen suddenly I see for next few seconds stiil image from the point when I move seek time slider to a new position - in meantime audio plays continously from time when I changed from playing full screen to windowed screen.

I tried various configuration player MPC-HC - but it isn't working. This new files are played still in this same way - no matter wat I changed in player configuration.

When played destination file from TS Doctor on TV I see video in this way: some miliseconds (aprox. 0,5 sek) video is still, suddenly jumps to correct time played video - played normally (aprox. next 0.5s) and over again.

The newest Version of MPEGTSUTILS info HD files describes this file as AF, AF+PLD or PLD. PSI row is empty in all file. But info column SD fies is the same (AF, AF+PLD or PLD) but in PSI column I see:
EIT-ATSS, EIT-ATSPF.

Is this chance to fix this problem?

Cypheros

I don't know if I understand the problem correctly but you can still watch the files created by TS-Doctor, just after seeking or changing to full screen or back, the video needs some milliseconds to continue the video playback. Is that right?

piotr_kast

Yes, but not exactly.But not miliseconds.

If I use other programs after TS Doctor (to cut part of video and convert it to mp4) and reinsert this file to DVBT decoder I see video in this way: some miliseconds (aprox. 0,5 sek) video is still, suddenly jumps to correct time played video - played normally (aprox. next 0.5s) and over again.

After changing window mode im MP-HC from full to windowed video on PC for first few secons is still image last frame when I do previous seek time change (or frame from the first frame of played file if I begin playing file). In meanwhile audio during change window mode played continously without any noticed dropuouts. After a short time (from 1 to 2 seconds) mp-hc finds correct video frame corresponding with actual played audio time position and begin normal playing. During whole time (from moment change window mode to the moment correct playing this file again - you don't notice any problems with playing audio: there is correct playing this track without missing any frames and noticed droputs).

Notice: Cyberlink Power DVD 13 Ultra plays this type of files (which I describes earlier) correctly from start to end. After using seek time slider Cyberling correctly plays file from the new seek point. I don't like using Cyberlink because from time to time I had problems with ts and converted to mp4 files from ts. This problems had nothing to do with TS Doctor because sometimes Cyberlink didn't like original unpocessed files from DVBT decoder. After save this files by TS Doctor Cyberlink played it correctly. But I want use one program to play : unprocessed ts files, saved ts files by TS Doctor and final mp4 files maked from this ts files.

piotr_kast

I found something interesting in ts files. In "video program information" program "VideoRedo 5" in section "video" in parameter "header bit rate" for HD files (1920x1080) is 20.000 Mbps(sic!) and for SD files (720x576) is 10.000 Mbps(sic!). Don't you think that this value is to high for both this standards?

I thint that here lays the main problem. If Decoder TV plays original file everything is OK, but if played file converted to mp4 plays it as I describe in previous posts.

Djfe

I'm not sure if there is even an issue here
first of all it doesn't seem to be an issue in the ts doctor

it's just a different kind of playback style regarding the seeking

you can instantly start decoding and playing the audio but the video takes some time to decode and play

cyberlink just starts playing after the video is decoded and therefore you don't notice, that it maybe has decoded the audio in the background like mpc-hc has done in the foreground

In an MP4 file the streams are saved differently so it's also different to seek to a certain position

if you have issues with mpc-hc's seeking behaviour then you might write a comment here:
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=156191
(like the ts doctor the mpc-hc uses the lav splitter/filters to show the recording, so the seeking behaviour is defined in the lav code)

piotr_kast

It's funny Djfe. I turn off in internal filters in Source filters Avisynth and suddenly all playback turn to normal behavior. No more still images when seeking! I admit it's a strange bug. Thanks Djfe anyway. But stll persist problem playing cutted files reinserting to DVBT receiver.

piotr_kast

Additional problem. Tool TS Converter not working anymore. I cane open ts file with this tool and select all opeion but when I hit Start button program only closed converter doing nothing. Is there any chance to to fix this problem too?

Cypheros

What version of TS-Doctor do you use? Tested it with 1.2.173 Beta, had no problems.

Did you fix the files first? TS Format Converter only works with files created by TS-Doctor.

piotr_kast

I upgraded Ts Doctor to version 1.2.173. First Saved one video file with this version of program and reinserted to TS Converter. Still the same problem of converter - after click start buton converter closes itself without any action.

Cypheros

For any new file TS-Doctor creates a log file. Could you post the log file for this recording?

piotr_kast

OK. I created two logs from HD and SD broadcating. I tried send you by Filezilla this logs to ftp server, but I cannot connect to it. Could you send me connecting data to ftp server?

Cypheros

piotr_kast

I send you two logs: one from SD program and one from the HD program. Also send two samples: one from SD program and one from HD program. Both samples had lenght 1 minute 0 seconds.
This samles I put into piotr_kast folder.

Cypheros

Cypheros

Sorry, can't reproduce the problems with TS Format Converter.Working Ok.
Used TS-Doctor to create new TS files but found no problems. Just some smaller reception errors.

www.cypheros.de