Batch analyse movies.

Begonnen von tursoe, April 07, 2016, 23:07:28

« vorheriges - nächstes »

tursoe

Hello.

Thank you for this great application.
Ill only need one function, can you make it possible to batch analyse .ts file in a folder.
If I record a lot of movies and th-shows and want to remove commercials, it take som time to analyse them, but after every analyse I'll have to correct some og the points where the commercials start and end.
After that, the application must save the new .ts file. finaly I can set it to analyse the next file.
If this application can analyse all files in a specific folder and when its done, then the correction can be made to all in one hour or so.

Best regards
Christian

Cypheros

Use batch list. You can prepare the cutting but do the final processing of several files in one step.
In the save dialog there is a checkbox to add the file to the batch.

tursoe

Hey, and thank you for your reply.

I know about the batch checkmark in the save dialog.
What I'll missing is the ability to batch analyse a lot of files (1200+), each analyse take about 5 minutes, after all of the files are analysed, then I'll make the final cut.

The progres with TS Doctor is already speed up this process from my old method, but it can be even faster.
The slowest part right now is waiting for commercial detection.

Best regards
Christian

Hoshi

Hallo,
As i'm searching the forum, i found this, which sounds exactly like what i'm looking for.
But i'm not sure wether the question was answered sufficiently for the one who asked
this question first ...

I'm looking forward to be able to start the commercial video-analysis mode via command line script:
e.g.:

for file in 000001??/000001??.trp ; do
    cmd/c "c:\\programs\\tsdoctor.exe "$file" "d:\\$outputpath\\"
done

The application should then start, do it's usual analysis and then
continue with the search for commercials and maybe just save the file
with the found cutting marks. After some hours one could just open one
of the saved files and the search for commercials has already been done.

Unfortunateley i could not find sufficient info about the autobatch mode
which is in the handbook in chapter 7.

www.cypheros.de