Problem with cutting scenes

Begonnen von john1969, Januar 31, 2020, 16:09:26

« vorheriges - nächstes »

john1969

Good morning,

last week I downloaded the trial version of TS Doctor 3.0. I think that is the best way to edit files .ts.  Anyway I have a problem with the files cutting. I download from my VU+ satellite receiver the video files, but when I try to cut I see that on new edited file the point of cutting is about 1,8 seconds forward. Do you now what is necessary to do to have the cutting points exactly where they have to be?

Thanks

Cypheros

Could you post the log to this file?

TS-Doctor cuts on I-frames not on any frame.  I-frames are marked with an I on the right side of the current play time in the cutting window.

john1969

Zitat von: Cypheros am Januar 31, 2020, 21:08:58
Could you post the log to this file?

TS-Doctor cuts on I-frames not on any frame.  I-frames are marked with an I on the right side of the current play time in the cutting window.

Hi and thanks for answer, now the file log I haven't, but when I make a new mvoie I'll send you. Anyway I wanted to ask if is possible to cut the file not with I-frames, but with custom frames? It's very important for me to know it, because I'm deciding to buy the full version.

I have VU+ satellite receiver that has DVB-T2 too and there I record the movies from Czech Television

Cypheros

TS-Doctor uses a special process to cut movies without reencoding. If not done on I-frames, you will see strong image distorsions at the cutting points, because images between I-frames have dependencies that get lost if the following I-Frame is missing.
But if you want, you can disable the cutting on I-frames in the settings under "Correction Behavior".

This option is used for H264 and for H265.

www.cypheros.de