TTX Demux

Begonnen von Emuaj, Januar 28, 2016, 09:10:05

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Emuaj

Hi!!

I have a TS stream from DVB-T record with teletext inside. I've choosen TS Demux tool (indside TSDoc) to demux the whole teletext stream. TSDoc gives me a TTX file.

How can I analyze this TTX file?? There are lots of Teletext editors in Internet but anyone can open this TTX files. Can this file be "decompiled" or "converted" in some way, or just open with a given software?

Thanks

Emuaj

Derrick

What are you up to? You don't need to demux the transport stream.

Emuaj

I only want to know how to see and edit teletext stream and see how it works. Sometimes in teletext there are very interesting info which can be insterenting. It's a didactical info, too. I dont understand why can a tool demux something what's useless ...  :P

Derrick

http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_i_ets/300700_300799/300706/01_60/ets_300706e01p.pdf

Emuaj

Ok. These are the teletext specifications for Europe. But any piece software to see what is it on the TTX file (no only subtitle teletext pages)?

Mam

Zitat von: Emuaj am Januar 28, 2016, 13:00:14
But any piece software to see what is it on the TTX file (no only subtitle teletext pages)?

Simply use VLC or a similar player to open the TTX and browse to the received pages.

Emuaj

It doesnt work at all. VLC cant play TTX files

tsduser

Well, at least it could or should...

Of course it won't "play" TTX files directly (as far as I know), but if throw a .ts with included teletext into VLC, you can actually activate the TTX presentation using VLC's control buttons.

Unfortunately & for me, this has never worked for longer than a few seconds, and VLC crashes (window simply closes, and next VLC start states that "it crashed previously"). Any version of VLC I tried so far.

Derrick

What the heck do you want with this TTX file? Use a teletext analyser to see what's inside without demuxing the stream.

Emuaj

Ok. So, Can you recommend  a teletext analyser?

Derrick

I did already just look above. TransEdit is a swiss knife when it comes to scanning and analysing of DVB transport streams. It also got a Teletext/Subtitle analyser. It's a tool that you'll get when you  buy a DVBViewer licence. If you keep the teletext stream in your recording, you can read almost forgotten information ;) Here from 7.7.2010

www.cypheros.de