Program update language

Begonnen von bb840000, November 08, 2013, 14:45:57

« vorheriges - nächstes »

bb840000

Hello,

When there is an automatic update, the install process is in german. Is it possible to ask the user for a change to english, which is more easy to understant for non german native ?

Thanks,

bernard

Cypheros

Which language setting do you use? If you have selected English, TS-Doctor will download the english setup.

Djfe

which version are you using?
atleast in the newer versions the update should be installed pretty much silently in the background
and if you want an english setup if something fails with it:
you can still download the english setup here: http://cypheros.de/download.php?f=TSDoctor_Eng.exe
(it's the trial version but you can unlock it with your license, if the programm asks for it)

zeros

Hi! My observation, even if I have installed the English version, if the update will install the new edition in German anyway. If you can change it so that when originally installed the English version, you should update as well as English? Would be nice :-)
Dreambox DM920 UHD, Lunix3-4K, QboxHD, Qbox Mini, Icecrypt T2300HD, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB & 8GB / Sony KDL-46W 905A / Rega BRIO-R 600 & NAD C 320BEE / Oppo BDP-105D, RX Post Production Suite 7.

Cypheros

Yes, it should be working that way. I will check it.

zeros

Thank you, worked properly with the 1.2.97 beta!
Dreambox DM920 UHD, Lunix3-4K, QboxHD, Qbox Mini, Icecrypt T2300HD, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB & 8GB / Sony KDL-46W 905A / Rega BRIO-R 600 & NAD C 320BEE / Oppo BDP-105D, RX Post Production Suite 7.

bb840000

Hello,

Zitat von: Cypheros am November 08, 2013, 15:48:52
Which language setting do you use? If you have selected English, TS-Doctor will download the english setup.

I've selected French language. I currently use the version 1.2.96 (registered) and the dialog box asking me to update to the 1.2.100 version is in german. Then the upgrade process "talk" me in German. I don't ask for a french install process, but only an English install process if the selected language is other than German, as English is usually more easy to understand for non german people.

Thanks,

bb

Cypheros

bb840000

Hello,

No change with 1.2.104 update, updating process still in german, PC and program set to french language.

bb

www.cypheros.de