UI scaling problem

Begonnen von toku, September 30, 2020, 10:17:43

« vorheriges - nächstes »

toku

Hello.

I have been using TS-Doc to edit my recordings for a short while. I am starting to get the hang of it and I am appreciating the app more every day.

Unfortunately the UI is making it hard to read some of the information, as some of the text is hidden and some is just messed up.

My monitor is a 30" HP ZR30w with 2560x1600 resolution. Attached is a screenshot of the issue.

BR. Toni

Cypheros

Try to update your graphic card drivers.

If this is not working you can try to disable the skinning by deselect the option "Use skin" under Settings/Preferences/General.

toku

Hello, and thanks for the advice. Unfortunately it did not help.

I already have the latest Nvidia 456.38 drivers for my 1080ti.

I also tried disabling the skin. Unfortunately it did not help either (see screenshot).

I found out that changing Windows UI scaling to 100% fixes the issue (screenshot). But makes using all other apps painful due to tiny fonts, so it is not a real option.

Is there something else I could try?

BR. Toni

Cypheros

Please create an application report under Help/Application Report and send it to support(at)cypheros.de .
We will check that.

toku

Hello, again.

It seems that the issue is mostly fixed in v. 3.0.28. At least to the point where it does not affect usability of the app:)

BR. Toni

Cypheros

What Windows version do you use?

I guess Windows 10, but what build? Older Windows 10 versions before 2018 had many problems with the scaling.

toku

I use 20H2, build 19042.630.

Cypheros

Sorry, was not able to reproduce the problems with different Windows 10 builds and graphics cards.

www.cypheros.de