No audio data written

Begonnen von cricri49, November 24, 2013, 09:22:20

« vorheriges - nächstes »

cricri49

When I cut something on my file, then save a new file I get: "No audio data written" and the resulting file is only some kilobytes long ...
When I save a new file without cutting this work fine
I join the log files (1 is without cutting, 2 is with cutting)

Cypheros

There seems to be some strange problems in the recording with the timers, appear as PCR wraps.

Did your try to fix the file first by creating a new file without cutting and the open the new fixed file and do the cutting with that file?

cricri49

I already tried to do cutting with the fixed file and the problem is the same.

Cypheros

Hmm strange problem. I know it's a big file but would it be possible for you to upload the file to my FTP server for further investigations?

I would try to find a solution to fix the problem and improve the TS-Doctor fixing abilities.

cricri49

I'm not at home this week, so I will upload the file (6 GB) this weekend

cricri49

Can you send me the ftp server address, username, password, and directory where to put my file?

Cypheros

cricri49

I sent the file to your ftp server
its name is "lesemmures.ts" in directory "cricri49"

Cypheros

molnarg007

I had same issues (2% of the time, so rarely, 98% everything is ok), for example when cutting short sections too, nothing written, size is almost zero.
     "No audio data written" warning window.

without cut it saves ok.

SOLUTION: REBOOT PC !!!
    then the very same cut on very same unfixed unedited raw original TS works like a charm!   :P

don't know why it does that.
    ( i had heart attack with a 11GB Hungarian music show that I might can"t cut it, then after reboot all ok, teatime :) )
    ((win7, no codecs only what is suggested by the app at tabs, for example vdub cant cut avi due to currently only the initial codecs are installed))

Didn't had this    "No audio data written" nothing written issue since the last 14 days or so, could be luck, could be former version was ok.

molnarg007

Same "No audio data written" issue, closed tsdoctor, played one of the ts videos for a few second ((in mediaplayerclassic)), closed the player,
and restarted a fresh tsdoctor.
The same cuts (reload saved cutting areas->yes)  are done without problem (not even PC reboot was needed)

cricri49

Hello Molnarg007,
I tried your solutions:
- reboot PC: same result
- close TS-Doctor, play the video (with Windows Media Player), restart TS-Doctor: same result

Cypheros

Hi cricri49, thanks for the interesting sample. I can reproduce this error and currently invertigate the reason for this strange behavior. I hope to have a solution to fix that soon.

Cypheros

Ok, software bug was found and new Beta to fix your problem is coming soon.

cricri49

www.cypheros.de