Two problems

Begonnen von Lasse-hatten, Oktober 29, 2018, 14:16:04

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Lasse-hatten

I've been trying TS-Doctor for a few days, and it seems like a great program. However, I hav e two problems (so far...):

1. Every session when I'm editing a couple of files, it freezes at least once. No error codes, just gets black and says at the top: not answering. Then I have to close it and start all over.

2. When I press the play button in cutting mode there is no sound.

Cypheros

1. & 2.: Install free LAVLight Codec pack under Settings/Preferences/Supported Tools/LAVLight.

Lasse-hatten

Thank you!

Now i've tested a couple of times. The freezing problems seems to be less frequent, but they are still there, and there is still no sound.

dvbtec

If you need EAC3 (Dolby Digital Plus) install LAVFilter 0.73.1. It's a more complete codec pack.

Download version 0.73.1 from Github: https://github.com/Nevcairiel/LAVFilters/releases/download/0.73.1/LAVFilters-0.73.1-Installer.exe

Lasse-hatten

Thanks!

I already had LAVFilter installed, but it wasn't activated(?) somehow. Now it is and now I have sound!

Lasse-hatten

I cheered to soon! When the sound is MPEG I still get no sound in cutting mode.

Mam

note that windows 10 does not ship with any MPEG Codecs anymore (Licence Issues!)
You have to install the LAV Filter Package (and turn in on in the Doc's Options) to get back MPEG Support (Audio and Video)

Lasse-hatten

I have Windows 7. And I have LAV Filter.

Mam

Zitat von: Lasse-hatten am November 10, 2018, 10:59:00
I have Windows 7. And I have LAV Filter.
Then check your settings of the Doc again.
Cypheros usually tells everybody to switch everything to AUTOMATIC, I personally have a bit strange feeling about this. Maybe you should try to experiment a bit with the settings?
(take in respect that "LAV Filters" and "LAV Filters light" are two differnent packages which do not work together!)

Cypheros

Please post the DirectX log from Settings/Preferences/Preview.

Lasse-hatten

Cypheros

LAVFilters are installed and graph looks good. Only AC3Filter should not be there. Try to uninstall AC3Filter, it's no longer needed because LAVFilters is a better codec pack and AC3Filter forces itself into any playback graph, what is not a good idea.

If the problem persists, check under Start/LAV Filters/LAV Audio Configuration the formats settings. All the important formats like AAC,AC3,MP2 should be checked.

Lasse-hatten

I unistalled LAV Filters light and AC3Filters, and maybe did something else, and now it's working!

Thank you!

www.cypheros.de