NEW DVB-T channel H264 Video

Begonnen von zeros, Januar 16, 2013, 11:14:46

« vorheriges - nächstes »

zeros

Hi!
Here in Estonia recently added a new terrestrial broadcast channel. Unfortunately, some devices can not play this video.
My qboxhd can record the stream and then I can play it with VLC-player. But with TV directly from my box no Video (blank screen).
With aid of TSDoctor the following info:
ZitatScanning for video details

-------- H264 Video ---------
profile_idc                            : 100
constrained_set0_flag                  : 0
constrained_set1_flag                  : 0
constrained_set2_flag                  : 0
constrained_set3_flag                  : 0
reserved_zero_4bits                    : 0
level_idc                              : 30
seq_parameter_set_id                   : 0
chroma_format_idc                      : 1
bit_depth_luma_minus8                  : 0
bit_depth_chroma_minus8                : 0
qpprime_y_zero_transform_bypass_flag   : 0
seq_scaling_matrix_present_flag        : 1
seq_scaling_list_present_flag_0      : 1
seq_scaling_list_present_flag_1      : 1
seq_scaling_list_present_flag_2      : 1
seq_scaling_list_present_flag_3      : 1
seq_scaling_list_present_flag_4      : 1
seq_scaling_list_present_flag_5      : 1
seq_scaling_list_present_flag_6      : 0
seq_scaling_list_present_flag_7      : 0
log2_max_frame_num_minus4              : 1
pic_order_cnt_type                     : 0
log2_max_pic_order_cnt_lsb_minus4      : 2
num_ref_frames                         : 4
gaps_in_frame_num_value_allowed_flag   : 0
pic_width_in_mbs_minus1                : 44
pic_height_in_map_units_minus1         : 17
frame_mbs_only_flag                    : 0
mb_adaptive_frame_field_flag           : 1
direct_8x8_inference_flag              : 1
frame_cropping_flag                    : 0
vui_parameters_present_flag            : 1
aspect_ratio_info_present_flag         : 1
aspect_ratio_idv                       : 4
overscan_info_present_flag             : 0
video_signal_type_present_flag         : 1
video_format                           : 1
video_full_range_flag                  : 0
colour_description_present_flag        : 1
colour_primaries                       : 2
transfer_characteristics               : 2
matrix_coefficients                    : 2
chroma_loc_info_present_flag           : 1
chroma_sample_loc_type_top_field       : 0
chroma_sample_loc_type_bottom_field    : 0
timing_info_present_flag               : 1
num_units_in_tick                      : 1000
time_scale                             : 50000
fixed_frame_rate_flag                  : 1
nal_hrd_parameters_present_flag        : 0
vcl_hrd_parameters_present_flag        : 0
-----------------------------

I'm wondering, is this a new video codec? What is it and what do I need to show the picture with my box?
Dreambox DM920 UHD, Lunix3-4K, QboxHD, Qbox Mini, Icecrypt T2300HD, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB & 8GB / Sony KDL-46W 905A / Rega BRIO-R 600 & NAD C 320BEE / Oppo BDP-105D, RX Post Production Suite 7.

zeros

I will add the recording sample also:
http://rapidshare.com/files/3928350670/France24.rar
Dreambox DM920 UHD, Lunix3-4K, QboxHD, Qbox Mini, Icecrypt T2300HD, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB & 8GB / Sony KDL-46W 905A / Rega BRIO-R 600 & NAD C 320BEE / Oppo BDP-105D, RX Post Production Suite 7.

Cypheros

Download nicht verfügbar Download permission denied by uploader. (0b67c2f5)

zeros

New link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/1853451364/_H264Video.rar

If You can, please explain the different parameters senses. Attempting to figure out, what the problem is.

zeros

OK, I see the message
ZitatDownload permission denied
Don't know how to help :-(

Cypheros

Rapidshare changed the file permissions. Any unspecified file/folder was changed to "Private", so only you are able to download the file.
You will have to change the permissions for the folder to "Public Access" in the file manager.

zeros

http://rapidshare.com/files/1853451364/_H264Video.rar

Cypheros

Still not working.

First you have to create a "Folder Alias" under your "Account-Overview".

Then you have to create a separate folder for the shared files. Change the privileges of the folder:
[attachimg=1]

Activate the first two boxes for public read privileges:
[attachimg=2]

Put your file into that folder and send me the link in a PM.

zeros

Clear, tomorrow I will send the new link to PM.
If it is a missing video codec problem, if I can add it to my box it would be nice!
It is known that the dreambox playing this video, as well as some of the other boxes.
Video Details are in my very top post.
Thanks in advance, tomorrow I will send PM.

zeros

A new link (samples) has been sent to PM.
When You get to try out with different devices and to estimate the parameters should be grateful.
Also if You are suggestions to the different parameters values, it would be very interesting. I may send the suggestions to our TV broadcaster staff then.
:)

Cypheros

Cypheros

There is nothing wrong with the H264 settings of the broadcast. Checked the playback of the recording with Samsung UE55C8700, Coolstream Neo², Dreambox DM800, Xoro HRS-8520, and different video codecs on the PC. Playback was perfect in all cases.

I guess the problem is the qbox itself. Ask the manufacturer of the box why the box is failing on a video stream that no other settop box has problems with. Maybe they can fix that by a firmware update.

zeros

Thank you very much for testing!

zeros

Hi!
Finland has recently changed many channels QPSK->8PSK.

Sample recordings:
http://rapidshare.com/files/3735997904/YLE.rar

Unfortunately the same problems  :(
old is OK, new NOK.

Cypheros

Hi QPSK and 8PSK are the carrier modulation and has nothing to do with the video encoding. It's only important for the tuner. 8PSK is for higher bitrates than QPSK.

What I see in your samples is a more important change in the video compression. They changed video from MPEG2 to H264. I guess that's the problem. Playback on WDTV Live and Samsung TV is OK. 

www.cypheros.de