Save File Dialog is confusing

Begonnen von Sullivan, Mai 03, 2018, 02:32:51

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Sullivan

Sorry, this problem is back.  I want dialog to look like "good" attachment, but "bad" attachment happens.  How do I get back to "good" save file dialog?
Thank you.

Cypheros

The dialogs are different because of their different purpose.
The first one is to save a single file and maybe change the filename. The second one is to save multiple files and select a destination folder. It's a custom dialog because newer Windows versions have no longer the possibility to customize Windows dialogs.

Sullivan

I always choose to have 1 output file. 
I never choose multiple output files.
But, sometimes the "bad" (multiple file) dialog happens.  I suspect an uninitialized variable (or something similar).  If you can fix it, it would be much appreciated.
Thank you,
Charles Sullivan

Cypheros

In the second save dialog you can see two files listed. If that happens, you can cancel the dialog and click on "File splitting" button in the timeline to see if there are two files defined. If so, click on the unwanted area and choose "Delete" to remove it.

If you use the "Auto cut" feature, TS-Doctor tries to assign the cutting areas acording to the program guide. This is helpfull if you record two or more shows and want to have each of them saved into a separe file.

If you never ever want to have the recording to be splitted into different files, you can disable that under Settings/Preferences/Auto cut/General by unchecking "Split recording to multiple files".

www.cypheros.de