Problem with Sigmatek DVBR-520HD

Begonnen von bob, August 23, 2010, 22:06:44

« vorheriges - nächstes »

bob

Hi,

I'm interested in using TS Doctor, but unfortunately, I got to much problems with TS files from my Sigmatek DVBR-520HD receiver. About 40% of the files can't be read by TS Doctor which
"blocks" on the 2nd analysis step ("Garbage Scan - scanning"). The software then does not answer anymore, and must be killed. These files are successfully read by Windows Media Player or VLC. I'm working with Windows Seven 32 bits.

If you are interested in getting one file, let me know.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Bob.

Cypheros

Hi Bob,

do you have this problem only with one single file or with all files from your receiver?
Could you upload a sample file that shows this problem for further investigation?

bob

I have this problem with 40% of the files recorded from this receiver.

I can upload a sample file for investigation, just let me know the procedure.
Warning : It is a 2GB file !

Cypheros

Cypheros

Hi,

your sample will work now with the new beta version 1.0.62

bob

Hi,

Sorry for this late feedback. It's now OK for the analysis step (tested with the beta 1.0.64), but it's not in the cutting window : I'm unable to navigate in the
timeline. The play button always restart from the beggining.

Regards,

Bob.

Cypheros

Hi,

try to activate in settings/preview "Use TS-Doctor Filesource". This is a new DirectShow filter to make the preview more compatible with some stream formats.

Greetings
Cypheros

bob

Thank you, it's OK now.

But let me give you a new problem : I have two files, recorded with my Sigmatek
DVBR-520HD :
- data0001.ts : 2097 Mb, duration : 00:55:11.369
- data0002.ts : 1908 Mb, duration : 00:50:07.663

These two files are fully readable with Windows Media Player or VLC.

I'm using the tool File Merger. The result file (3922 Mb) is 'partially' readable
by Windows Media Player, and the duration given is 16:27:12.118 !!
By partially I mean some parts are showing a scrambled video and noisy audio.

In the cutting window, the duration is also 16:27:12.118, and I'm unable
to navigate through the timeline.

Of course I can upload these files to you.

Regards,

Bob.

Derrick

..you only should merge files from the same session.

Cypheros

Hi,

if you try to merge parts that have a different time base you will get this effect.
Usually the FileMerger will check the timer of all parts and if different time bases are detected you will get a dialog: "Timer gaps between the parts detected. Fix timers?". In your case you need to press the "Yes" button, if you want to have a navigatable file.

bob

Of course, the two files are from the same session, and I used the fix timers option.

www.cypheros.de