Unknown problem

Begonnen von mackowiakp, Januar 15, 2012, 06:38:08

« vorheriges - nächstes »

mackowiakp

I am not German speaking man so the problem in unknown for me. I use English interface and during correction of TS file from my Icecrypt4000 sat rcv I got somethink like this:
"4C" ist kein gultiger Integer-Wert.
And correction proces hangs/stops. What the problem is?

Cypheros

Does this happens only with one spezial file or for all recordings?
Every time at the same position?

Which TS-Doctor version do you use?

mackowiakp

I dont know about other recordings (I have to try) but for sure it happens after upgrade to ver 1.1.49, Every time at the same position, only with HD material

Cypheros

There seems to be an unexpected value causing this error. Is it possible to send me a short sample of such a recording?
Maybe you can use the RawCutter from the TS-Doctor tools to cut out the area of the recording that causes the error.

This would help me to fix the TS-Doctor and no long hang with such files.

mackowiakp

I try to play with cutting bit it is practically impossible to find out exact place in stream which couse that problem. Of course I can cut bigger area from the begining or from end of stream but much impotrant TS content I loose in this case. It is not possible (or I dont know how to do it) to cut some part from the middle of TS stream because first I rave to rum correction proces which stops with unknown (for me) reason. So I can pass You whole file but it is 4 GB size. So how can I do it for You?

Cypheros

Send you a PM with an offer for the upload.

mackowiakp

OK, I will try. I split file using "split" command form linux and will copy file by file

Cypheros

You don't have to split the file. Should work if you transfer it in one piece and in case of problems, you should be able to resume the transfer.

mackowiakp

Not exactly. The transsmision is interupted from time to time. I use Filezilla (Linux edition) to transmit files.
At this moment about 1,2 GB was transmited because 64 kbps is max speed of upload.

mackowiakp

So I sent to You whole TS steram from my Icecrypt s4000 PVR. Can You look to onces and discover the problem?

Cypheros

Thanks I got it. Will investigate the stream soon.

Cypheros

OK, is fixed in the next Beta. The recording seems to be very demaged.

mackowiakp

Sorry, but it is directly taken form my PVR Icecrypt S4000 the only modification is merging 2 TS files because if video file size is grater than 4 GB, PVR automaticaly split stream to several files less than 4GB each.
Maybe it is something wrong with PVR firmawe? If You advise something I will post it to dedicated forum.

Cypheros

Can't be the 4GB merging, the problems starting at 5%

mackowiakp

Yehhh. The recording is from Cyfrowy Polsat one of the two the biggest Sat platform in my country. So probably it will be common for all HD channels they broadcast.

www.cypheros.de