Stop Dialog conformations when using AUTOFIX command

Begonnen von doggyBone, Oktober 23, 2016, 10:31:31

« vorheriges - nächstes »

doggyBone

Hi All,

I have just discovered this great program to clean my .ts download.  However I like to automate the process by using the command script AUTOFIX.  This works well apart from the need to always click 'Yes' for the 'PCR problems detected' and the 'Open fixed file' dialog boxes for each file (shown below).  I have set all of the Dialog Options to 'yes' in the settings but these two will not automate.   Can you help please?

P.S. I do not think it is limited to AUTOFIX.  The dialog's appear when running the main program as well.

doggyBone

Anyone have an answer for this.  PCR dialog needs to be clicked when running batch!

Cypheros

PCR problem is an special case that can't be fixed with the default routines. So special handling is needed to fix the problem.

We will try to find a way arround this and a possiblity to automate the process.

markdstjohn

Are there any updates on this? Ideally I'd like to run via the command-line and not have to click anything in the UI in order to fix a corrupt .ts file.

Cypheros

PCR problems occures only under rare circumstances.

markdstjohn

I get this dialog almost always when repairing IPTV recordings.

JesperDall

I also use this great program and I want to automate autofix using the command line. I am though always prompt with "finish" when the OCR scan of a DVB sub is completed. See attached. This hinders me from being able autofix more than one file at the time.

Is their a way to set auto approved in the OCR settings or similar to make sure this dialogue box from appearing.

Kiraly-Cutter

Dreambox DM920 UHD 4K
VU+ Duo 4K SE

JesperDall

www.cypheros.de