Smaller bugs

Begonnen von molnarg007, September 19, 2014, 05:31:24

« vorheriges - nächstes »

molnarg007

Hi !

First let me thank you the hard work you put into this wonderful app.

Some bugs:
- when i reopen last video and its already deleted the warning/fault message is not english but german.

- I LOVE that during editing/cutting i can use keyboard shortcuts like "m" jumps 1 minute, etc.
But the frame step backward and forward is the same  :o  "-"  I believe 1 frame step forward should be "+" or sg else,
at the moment pressing "-" jump back-forward-back-forward

- fix before editing possible: I use it many times, works ok, but sometimes opening the fixed file changes the original destination folder
because the fix was saved to the original source folder.
So after fixing the app "forgets" the destination.

Wish:
- shortcut "d" for delete last opened file with confirmation window including directory and filename, if I confirm and press again the previous
source is offered for deleting, so if there were source file and fixed source they can be deleted quickly into recycle bin.

Cypheros

Hi, thanks for the feedback.

Translation problem is fixed in the next release.

Sounds like a problem with the video filter (decoder). Try to use the free LAVFilters. LAVfilters supports single frame step forward and backward. Under Settings/Preferences/Supported Tools you can download and install LAVFilters quick and easy.

I'll check the folder problem.

OK, I'll see what I can do regarding the quick delete function.

molnarg007

Hi !

you misunderstood, the frame step funtcion works perfectly.
If i use mouse everything is ok, single frame step backward, forward.

bug is with keybind:
if i hover mouse pointer over button "-1F" the autotool help writes "jump one frame backward (-)"   indeed if I press key -   it jumps one frame back,

BUT if i hover mouse pointer over "+1F" the autohint is "jump one frame forward (-)"  so the same key/button is set to this function too.
so currently "-" is keybind to jump one frame backward, and ALSO for jump one frame forward.

(for example in case of "-1m" keybind is Shift+m
and "+1m" is m so its different to jump backward then forward.)

Thx !
Gabor
P.S. I like beybind because the mouse clicks are disturbing to others in room, while keyboard is quiet :)

Djfe

could be a translation issue, too 8) (since the German version says + and - in the tip that is dispalyed on hovering)

EDIT:
actually it shows <- and -> in the German version

and + makes it move forward one frame
and - one frame backwards

Cypheros

Checked the English version, it's the same. The hint shows the cursor keys <- and -> for frame jump.

www.cypheros.de