Video analysis

Begonnen von PerryM, April 20, 2020, 12:05:23

« vorheriges - nächstes »

PerryM

Just upgraded to v3 but still suffering a problem with video analysis on ITV movies (UK), It used to work fine but since the virus issue they have added a 'Britain Get Talking' logo to the side of the 'ITV' and this seems to upset your logo recognition. This is true even when a widescreen (letterboxed) movie is showing with the logos in the black stripe.
There is a VERY obvious alternative recognition of Ad breaks on this channel but I appreciate you probably don't want to make a custom scheme for an individual station.

Mam

Zitat von: PerryM am April 20, 2020, 12:05:23
There is a VERY obvious alternative recognition of Ad breaks on this channel but I appreciate you probably don't want to make a custom scheme for an individual station.
The problem is currently widespread, almost every channel constantly shows a "keep hanging on" phrase now (of course, a different one for every channel). I dont think it is useful now to react on this. They will go away soon again and then it was a lot of work wasted.

I know ITV worked quite good before (I use it too now and then  ;D), but then, its not really a big deal to make manual searches for a few weeks.

PerryM

Accepted. For the obvious alternative I was referring to their 'Back Soon' and 'We're Back' animated logo pages that bracket the ad breaks.

www.cypheros.de