Command line automation

Begonnen von dcol, Mai 25, 2019, 01:22:31

« vorheriges - nächstes »

dcol

Hi al,
I am trying to automate fixing streams in a script. I am using the AUTOFIX command and this works fine except TS-Doctor prompts me with a dialog to choose whether I want to open the file when it finds a problem with the stream. I want to default that response to no and have it close the program because this script runs unattended. Currently there are no settings for this in the dialog settings.
How can I avoid this popup dialog?

Thanks ;)

Cypheros

Sorry, not yet. This kind of error, where TS-Doctor has to fix the file first, should be an exception.

We will try to add an option in one of the next versions to solve this shortcoming.

dcol

Thanks, Sooner the better. Cannot use TS-Doctor in script form until this option is available.

Cypheros

What message do you get, exactly?

For most dialog you can select an default answer instead of a dialog in the settings.

dcol

Here is the dialog. TS-Doctor will not close until this is answered. I want to auto answer 'No'

Cypheros

You can prevent the fixing. Try to open the file with the GUI and you should get a dialog with a problem description and the question to fix that problem.

Search for that dialog message under Settings/Preferences/Dialog Settings and set that from Dialog to "No" and TS-Doctor will no longer try to fix such files and the problem is gone.

dcol

I want to fix the file, I just do not want to open it or have that dialog displayed. That is the point on using TS-Doctor, to fix the streams.

dcol

Then there is the dialog when a PCR Problem is found. (see Below) I want to auto answer 'YES' to this dialog.
What I want is for no dialogs at all to appear so I can AUTOFIX without operator intervention.

Shouldn't the AUTOFIX command actually autofix the stream without asking questions with dialog boxes?

My reason for using TS-Doctor is to use it in an unattended script to check and fix a stream after a scheduled recording.

Cypheros

The fixed file will be create in a temporary folder and deleted on loading a new file.

There are a two stages of fixing. Some rare problems can't be fixed with the common fixing engine and TS-Doctor detects this strange files and use an additional path to correct this strange errors, like missing important timers, crypted areas or other things like that.

For this additional fixing the file is processed by a special routine and a fixed copy is created in a temporary folder. If you open this preprocessed file, you can cut the file and fix all the common problems. If you select "No" the preprocessed file will be discarded.

Cypheros

If you want to check only, use AUTOCHECK instead of AUTOFIX.

dcol

I think you are not understanding my issue. :-\

I understand what AUTOCHECK is and where the fixed files are. Let me explain again.

I am using TS-Doctor in a Windows batch file with the 'AUTOFIX' switch.
This batch file is run after every scheduled recording is completed.
When it runs, it pops up dialog boxes that need a manual response before TS-Doctor can continue.
I want TS-Doctor to fix the file without any dialog boxes popping up since no one is there to answer them.
These dialog boxes, as shown in my previous posts, are not in the Dialog settings.

I just need TS-Doctor to completely fix a stream without asking any questions, prompts, or dialog boxes.

Cypheros

We will try to find a solution for this scenario.

dcol

JesperDall

Hi

Have a solution to the "open fixed file" be deployed when using the command line? Or is there a work around so the dialogue box does not show?

Cypheros

No yet, we will try to find a fix in the next version.

www.cypheros.de