Error when remux

Begonnen von MrHulot, Februar 18, 2018, 18:16:05

« vorheriges - nächstes »

MrHulot

Hi everyone

Since a few days, i have a bug when i try to remux my MTS files.
I use to cut it with smartcutter (nerver had any problem before).
Then i remux the file in .mkv.

I tried with 2 differents files and  have the following message:

"Error: The JSON option file 'C:\ProgramData\Cypheros\TSDoctor2\mkvmerge.opt' contains an error : parse error - unexpected '-'.

I'm in 2.0.105

Thanx for your answers...

Cypheros

The problems are changes in MKVToolnix 20.0 .
We are working on an update to support newer MKVToolnix versions.

MrHulot

Mam

(cough, cough...) I once helped a bit developing a special generator program to avoid such problems.
In general, it reads the json offers from the target, generates C# source code for every method, class, enum and variable and so on (reordering a bit to put nullables at the end of of the list) and adds some own functions too (mainly a global VERSION call to allow the application to check WHICH version of the target is install and switch to a different DLL if needed).
Compiling this source will give you a DLL (and an import lib of course) that can be called from you apps (TSDoc in this case). The DLL will handle all calls to the target, including thread management, asynch threads, stacks, keeping track of async answers and so on. So for the app it looks like a normal function call, but in fact it handles everything multithreaded...

Maybe a bit overkill for the Doc, is is mainly used for adding Tools that use Kodi (like the Ember Database for instance).
(Beware: the created DLL is really huge :-)))) because it contains EVERYTHING that the target offers).

Anyway, running that tool on a new version of the target will always give you a recent version of the JSON interface (and of course, the generated DLL will have the version name included...)

if interested, I can send you the github link...

MrHulot

Hi Mam

Yes please, because it still not working :-(
Thanks for the help.

Mam

Zitat von: MrHulot am März 02, 2018, 19:03:13
Hi Mam

Yes please, because it still not working :-(
Thanks for the help.

Sorry, but the link wont help you in any respect.
The Doc's Author would need to incorporate it into a new version of TSDoc. And because he is currently quite busy to bring out new features, I am afraid, this work would not be suitable right now.

Lavi

Hi MrHulot!

Download the MKVToolnix 19.0 portable version, unpacking somewhere, and add the unpacked directory in Setting - Preferences - Supported Tools- MKVToolnix.
Then the remux will work.

MrHulot

Brilliant ! It's working. Thanks  ;)

www.cypheros.de