crash every time start to forward to determine the area i need to cut

Begonnen von saied, Juli 15, 2015, 20:47:24

« vorheriges - nächstes »

saied

hi,
   I am facing a big problem with TS DOCTOR,  since few weeks i started to face a crash every time start to forward to determine the area i need to cut -  the file is  TS , before i did not face such that pb.
i am using win 8.1  with 4 GB ram.

can you hep me please.
best regards

Cypheros

Try to fix the file first. Just open file and click on "Save new file" to create a fixed file. Open the fixed file and cutting should work without problems.

ratus69

hello,

I'm having the same problem with most of my ts files, ts doctor is crashing not always but often
I got the same problem with v2 beta

Is there a way to do something specific to avoid this problem during recording ? I'm using dvbviewer and perhaps there's an option to get a recorded file fixed

ts doctor is supposed to check the file before cutting, why these errors make the program crash ?

thanks

Cypheros

Maybe you have problems with your video filter. Are LAVFilters installed?

Under Settings/Preferences/Preview you find the button named "Show DirectX log". Click on it and post the log.

Or try to look into the Windows application log for error messages or crash reports regarding TS-Doctor.

ratus69

thanks for you fast reply !

yes I have LAV filter installed

here is the log you asked and yes there's an entry of the ts-doctor crash in event viewer :

Nom de l'application défaillante TSDoctor.exe, version : 2.0.43.0, horodatage : 0x578f237d
Nom du module défaillant : splitter.ax, version : 1.13.138.14, horodatage : 0x516a7e40
Code d'exception : 0xc0000005
Décalage d'erreur : 0x00018707
ID du processus défaillant : 0x30d8
Heure de début de l'application défaillante : 0x01d1e3f296f0264e
Chemin d'accès de l'application défaillante : C:\Program Files (x86)\TSDoctor2\TSDoctor.exe
Chemin d'accès du module défaillant: C:\Program Files (x86)\Haali\MatroskaSplitter\splitter.ax
ID de rapport : 6cec62ce-06ea-4c93-81b8-819ccbd87040
Nom complet du package défaillant :
ID de l'application relative au package défaillant :

Cypheros

The splitter is causing the problems. Try to change the "Default MPEG Splitter" from "AUTOMATIC" to "LAV Splitter" under Settings/Preferences/Preview.

ratus69

I have made the change, hope it will fix the crashes

Thanks for your "fast as lightning" help !!  :D

www.cypheros.de