EArgumentOutOfRangeException: file position -89 @ (Address 006BD0E)

Begonnen von hamelen, März 18, 2021, 13:52:42

« vorheriges - nächstes »

hamelen

I am not very good in writing German (better in reading) therefore I write this contribution in English.

After pressing OK on the "prepare cutting" page the following error shows:
EArgumentOutOfRangeException: file position -89 @ (Address 006BD0E)

After clicking OK on the exception, the "Align cutting points frame mode" window behind the exception remains showing "CutIn[1] 00:00:00.000"
I can not save the file.

File saving is successful if i skip the "prepare cutting" page and immediately click "save new file".

This error occurs about once in every 20 files. I was able to make the cuts successfully using VideoReDo.

The TS files were recorded on a Humax IHDR-5200C.

Guido.

Cypheros

We have a support board in English. I will move the thread to the correct board later.

You can fix that file by skipping the "Prepare cutting" and use the "Repair only" button to create a fixed file. The fixed file should have no longer problems under "Prepare cutting".

If you can offer a sample file to reproduce the problem, we could try to fix that problem, so you don't have to fix the file before cutting.

hamelen

Thanks for the quick reply.

I am sorry, i didn't know there was an English board as well.

I will try your work around. I will mail a sample file.

Guido

hamelen

The work-around... works!

Let's hope for the final solution soon.

Cypheros

Thanks for the sample. The problem occures because there are three scrambled packets at the start in combination with a packet size of 192 byte.
This should be fixed with the next update.

www.cypheros.de