Audio Problems

Begonnen von JMH55, August 15, 2012, 18:08:45

« vorheriges - nächstes »

JMH55

Hi

I'm evaluating TS-Docter with the view to using it longer term to fix my UK HD TV (. ts) recordings, trim, cut commercials and re-mux to .mkv

However, I'm having some issues with the audio:

1.  When 'prepare cutting' there is no audio track to select (see screenshot TSDocter1).  Playing the preview is fine in video but with no sound....
2.  When the *-fixed.ts file is played, the audio is fine (using VLC media player).......
3.  When I then attempt to remux to .mkv (Expert Tools>TS Remuxer) from the *_fixed.ts file, no audio streams are detected (see screenshot TSDocter2)

Help would be appreciated!  Thx

Mam

Make sure, you have selected a VALID audio Filter in the options of TSDoc. If you are not knowing how, let TSDOC download and install the LAV filter pack and turn on the options as shown here:
[attachimg=1]

JMH55

Thx

I have LAV filters installed and selected - but no joy.  I also tried ffdshow filters as well.  Again no joy.

Mam

Zitat von: JMH55 am August 15, 2012, 23:41:49
I have LAV filters installed and selected - but no joy.  I also tried ffdshow filters as well.  Again no joy.
You also have to make sure that the apropriate codec is assigned to the right (in this case LAV) package.
Start Programs->All Programs->LAV Filters->LAV Audio Configuration and check on the "formats" tab, if the correct ones are assigned (in your case AAC, the topmost):
[attachimg=1]

If still nothing helps, turn on the LOG feature in TSDoc, do everything like before again (after a restart), and post the log and also the directx log you can save from the Option menu of TSD, I'm sure the guru here can read it and tell you whats going on wrong.

JMH55

Yes LAV codec for AAC assigned as per your directions.

I'll go through as you recommend and post the logs later today

Many thx for your help.  It is very much appreciated.

JMH55

OK

Restarted, fresh <prepare cutting> and ran <save new file>

The two log files are attached.

www.cypheros.de