re-installation of TS-Doctor v1.2.184

Begonnen von TUK, Juli 07, 2019, 19:08:29

« vorheriges - nächstes »

TUK

Hi,

I have problems to install the software ( TS-Doctor v1.2.184, licence 2015 )) on my  laptop computer ( Win 10, 64 bit), it stops intalling  after a while with the following message  "exeption EAccsViolationin module TSDOCTOR.exe bei 0087E13C "

The complete module in install in  " C:\Program Files (x86)\CypherosTSDoctor"

thanks for an idea ...

Cypheros

At what point of the installation it hangs?

TUK

Hi,
Thanks for your answer,  TSDoctor.exe stops to operate at ~50%of its installation duration.

By the way, in the list of the files related to TSDOCTOR, I do not see an installation program and I do not remember if, a few years ago, I had one, that's why I try to activate directly  "TSDoctor.exe".

Cypheros

TUK

Hi,

- I tried TSdoctor_Eng.exe but it failed ( see message)
- It's true too old version !  I see I can get an update for #21 € . Can I implement V2.2 on my PC and the laptop ?

Cypheros

You can try to install the version with the lizense file TSDoctor.lic in the same directory with the setup file TSDoctor_eng.exe.

If you want to upgrade to version 2.2, you need the old serial number. You can find this number in TS-Doctor 1.2 under Helb/About or your invoice. If you can't find it, just contact technical support via email: support(at)cypheros.de

TS-Doctor can be installed and activated on PC and laptop.

www.cypheros.de