Save file window doesn't suggest filename correctly

Begonnen von bernie, August 26, 2018, 19:08:12

« vorheriges - nächstes »

bernie

Hi,

Using TS Doctor 2.1.34.

1. I open a recording with "M" (open multiple files)
2. Doing no auto cut and manually cut, simply do a direct "save new file" action
3. Suggested filename in "save file" window is either ".ts" og "_fixed.ts" depending what I choose in prefs/files settings.

I have tried all the different options under prefs/files ->filename mangling settings but none give a "save file" window with proper suggested filename upon saving file.
This problem has been for some versions of TS Doctor, not sure at what version it started.

I'm very sure earlier versions of TS Doctor behaved correctly, because I did ALOT of fixing of recordings in week 52/2017 and week 01/2018 and had no problems  - I got correct suggested filename when open recording with "Open multiple files" and saving.

I tried to rename the origianl recordings to "123.ts" and "123_1.ts" and placed the files in root directory of a disc - but same thing, I either get ".ts" og "_fixed.tx" when try saving. So it has nothing with complex directory path and complex filename.

Anyone else have this issue?

Bye,
Bernie

Cypheros

Could you post a .log file of one of the problem files?

bernie

Hi,

I did copy and rename a recording (split in 3 files) to the root of a disc drive. Screenshot shows what it looks like when I try to save new fixed version. Also added a logfile.

With actually this recording I would have to merge first manually because TSDoctor gives errors at the "virtually" split points in the "virtually merged" recording.

I tired a recording of multiply files that wouldn't generate errors at the "virtually" split points, but same problem - would not give a correct suggested filename upon saving.

Bye,
Bernie

www.cypheros.de