Where's the "filter" button?

Begonnen von jaydear, Dezember 28, 2015, 00:29:37

« vorheriges - nächstes »

jaydear

In the Manual (English language) on page 13 in section 3.2 it says "By pressing the ,,Filter" button a list of all used Filters/Codecs will be shown the DirectX-Graphbuilder is using for playback". Where is the ,,Filter" button? There was a similar statement in the manual for the previous version too, and I could not find the button there either.
The.Doctor is the ants' pants :)

Djfe

You can find it here:
Settings->Preview
next to the Show DirectX Log button
;)

jaydear

Ah, OK, thanks. I thought it was supposed to be a button in the 'Cutting' window because it is mentioned directly under the picture of that window  ::)

So I'm guessing that the currently used Filters and Codecs in that list are green and the rest are just a list of what's installed. I didn't want to press the 'Register' button in case I bork something.

Djfe

I think the register button will just open an open file dialog which you could cancel ;9

but you won't need this functionality anyways unless you want to you use a filter, that you know of, but that isn't listed in the preview settings, yet
it's rather advanced stuff

Cypheros needs to update the manual one day
it's not up-to-date like the german manual

and then he could also solve this by adding a screenshot there ;)

jaydear

Yes, I agree. The manual is not up-to-date. I wonder how well Google translate would go with technical language  ;D

www.cypheros.de