Reinstall Haali splitter

Begonnen von naszdom, Februar 27, 2013, 14:25:49

« vorheriges - nächstes »

naszdom

I upgraded to 1.2.71 beta but when I tried prepare cutting I got the message.
"Source could connect to demuxer. Reinstall Haali splitter."

Reinstalling Haali splitter did not cure it.

I uninstalled 1.2.71 and got the latest version from the website which was 1.2.70.  The install included the installation of Haali splitter.  Nevertheless I still got the same message.

It could of course be a problem separate from TSDoctor.  All I know is the last time I used TSDoctor before I upgraded I did not have this problem.

VU+ uno, Technomate 5400 CI+,

Cypheros

The connection to the Halli Splitter is not possible. That could have other problems. In most cases the problem is the video filter the TS-Doctor uses to create the video preview. If you use the default settings for the preview, the TS-Doctor uses a video filter available in the system and able to play the content. In some cases this is a bad decision.

Try to install the free and open source LAVfilters. Under Settings/Preferences/Supported tools you can download and install the LAVFilters. This filters are working much better with DVB recordings than the filters included in the OS.

naszdom

Thanks Cypheros. 

At first I thought it still was not working.  Even with the LAV filters I still get the Haali splitter message. But then I noticed that after a few moments the video appeared anyway.

Cypheros

Strange. Under Settings/Preferences/Preview you will find the button "Show DirectX Log". Could you post this log. Maybe I can see a reason for the message.

naszdom

I had problems with "unexecutable" exe today which meant re-installation.  The log file does still seem to relate to the file yesterday see - 12:36:06.817

However the main thing is that it works - just ignore the warning.

Cypheros

Try to select "Enhanced Video Renderer" as default video renderer under Settings/Preferences/Preview

naszdom

Sorry -no difference - 11:58:05.950 per attached.

But you press the OK button on the warning and the video appears.

I can live with this, no problem.  The programme works.  Let's see what happens with future upgrades.

www.cypheros.de