Wrong letters to SRT-file

Begonnen von bo, Dezember 25, 2020, 18:13:34

« vorheriges - nächstes »

bo

I have tried to extract DVB-text from an m2ts-file to srt-file. It works but the output is not the same as the input.
Have enclosed copy of the screen where one can see the correct text (in the middle of screen) and the text which is printed to the srt-file. The yellow text is incorrect.
Why is the text changing to an incorrect text. Suppose it has something to do with the letter a with two dots or a circle over it. I have these swedish letters on my pc.

Cypheros

For every language there is a matching OCR dictionary to detect language specific characters. Looks like that dictionary is missing or detected wrong.

Please post the file OCRdebug.log from the folder "C:\ProgramData\Cypheros\TSDoctor3".

bo

Cannot find the file  "OCRdebug.log" in folder "C:\ProgramData\Cypheros\TSDoctor3". Have opened all the folders but no such file.

Cypheros

It's a hidden folder. You can access the folder by just entering the path into the address line of the Windows file explorer.

bo

I pasted "OCRdebug.log" into the folder but it gave no difference. I use Swedish and Danish. They are not mentioned as you can see in the enclosed file.

Cypheros

Yes, Swedish OCR training files are missing on your system. If OCR starts and TS-Doctor finds missing training files you will get a dialog that gives you the chance to download the missing files.

If this dialog no longer appears, you checked "Remember answer" and clicked "No".

Without that language specific training data, the result is unsatisfying.

Under Settings/Preferences/Dialog Settings, you can reactivate that dialog. Should be the last entry in the dialog list. Change it to "Show Dialog".

bo

Now it seems to work,  thankyou and a Happy New Year

www.cypheros.de