Opening muiti folders in ts doctor

Begonnen von wiztech34, November 18, 2020, 05:44:24

« vorheriges - nächstes »

wiztech34

I have a elgato pcie card it records each show in it own folder with the filenames i choose. I saw ts doctor has a open muiti files at once. Is there a way to just drag and drop the whole folder into ts doctor to batch them that way or do i need to use the muiti option and still have to select each video by hand from each folder? This is the best way i could explain this.

Mam

the what you call "multi option" is automatic.
It means, that if the doc finds a specific recording format that it recognizes it automatically adds in all the belonging files of this recording.
Some receivers/cards split recordings because of limitations of their file systems or so. You end up with something like "film_0.ts", "film_1.ts" and so on.
The doc then automatically includes all "film_*.ts" files and takes them as a single recording.

But, as I've already said, this depends on some other info or txt files your receiver may have produced and that tell the doc, what type of receiver it was who generated the files.

So, if it works for you, you will find out, if you just include film_0.ts into the doc and see that it loads the others too. Or if you ask the programmer here or the support if your card/receiver is supported already.

wiztech34

Here's what i mean there is one folder for my captures but there is many folders that has the show name and episode number inside the main folder. The option you told me doesn't work for me. I was hoping ts doctor to say click main folder and le it scan through the many other folders witch each video has its own folder.

Mam

Zitat von: wiztech34 am November 18, 2020, 10:48:50
I was hoping ts doctor to say click main folder and le it scan through the many other folders witch each video has its own folder.
No, sorry this is not available. The Doc can only process a single recording at one time. You may open the Folder with the "open dialog" and then click through the subfolders to select one file there, but there is no way to do more than one of them.

What is possible is to generat a "batch" file. After you have selected a recording you can add it to a batch list. After generating such a list, you are able to call up the doc from the commandline and it will process all files within the list automatically. But sorry, I do not use this feature, so I don't know how it works.
(But as I understand you, you like to have a tool which takes your given folderstructure and creates such a batch file for you. I do not know if this exists)

wiztech34

Thanks for your replay i was hoping to do it like i said with ts doctor. Thanks for explaining it ill work the muiti option maybe. But ill figure something out. I love ts doctor/.

www.cypheros.de