Worked very well at first. Now many problems

Begonnen von charlesH, März 15, 2016, 05:39:36

« vorheriges - nächstes »

charlesH

win10. 2.0.21

I have been using the program for a few days and have cleaned up a dozen ts files.  Tonight many problems came up.

a)  Takes much too long to load 'last folder used"   (not a new problem)

b)  During analysis phase, after PID scan checked. got an error message in German "zugriffscerletzung bei adresse 00408692 in moduul 'TSDoctor' Lessen von adresse 00000040".  Then a long wait that never ended while "searching for stream types".

c)  I forced the program stopped and then restarted.  I loaded a ts file that I had previously successfully cleaned.  Analysis phase completed but the dolby digital language streams were stated to be in German and no sound played in the clipping phase.

d)  I then loaded the same file as b) with the same result as c).

Update 1 (next day)

Today I had no problems at all processing 4 files including the one mentioned in b) above.   After analysis, the audio files still say German (not English) but when played during editing it is actually English.  I wonder if this is a broadcasting station error.

If I see anymore error messages or have any more problems I will let you know.

Small problem:  My old eyes prefer black fonts on a white background.  The white fonts on a black background look really cool but can this be changed by the user?  I noticed earlier versions were black fonts on white.

Update 2

Feeling pleased that four files cleaned up without problems, I tried a fifth file.  This time I got an error message in German during analysis and the editing phase had many problems (semi crash).

Cypheros

Sorry the problems but we need more informations.

From which country are you, from what channel is the recording with the problems and what hardware do you use to record?

Some recordings have a missing PMT, if so TS-Doctor can't read the language of streams and uses a default setting. You can change the default language  under Options/Preferences/Correction Behavior/Default language.

Zugriffverletzung = Access violation

Current Beta 2.0.22 has a better translation for programm error messages inculding "Accress violations".

charlesH

Country is USA, stations are KUED (PBS) and KUTV 2 Salt Lake City.

The recording is by Channel Master DVR+.   

Do you think data is missing because of the broadcaster or the recording hardware?    Is it common in Europe for data to be missing from broadcasts/recordings?

I will check the default language settings.

I there a log file that I can send you?

Thank you

update

I changed the default language to english and ran a previously run file.  now the audio files say english

I ran another file and I got another error message and then the program crashed 

fffffffc

Cypheros

TS-Doctor is one of the few tools tries to work with all wordwide digital broadcast standards. We have customers from all over the world.
ATSC and european DVB basing on the standard "MPEG2 TS" and are up to 99% identically.

Make sure, you select ATSC as "Stream standard" under Options/Preferences/Correction Behavior/Stream Standard to make TS-Doctor respect the differences.

If you process a file TS-Doctor creates a log file for any new file. If the result has problems, you can post this log files.

If a file is not accepted, you can try to use the RawCutter under Tools to create a shorter version of the problem file and upload the file to our FTP samples server.
We can give access to the the samples server on demand and try to find a quick solution for the problem.

www.cypheros.de