CrossOver

Begonnen von mackowiakp, Februar 15, 2016, 12:35:52

« vorheriges - nächstes »

mackowiakp

I installed TSDoctor under Linux Mageia ver 5 64 bit, using CrossOver ver 15.0.1. Seams to work (I have to check on new file) but during installation, it was necessary to install additional packages from 32 bit version. 3 of them where not installed because URPMI (packeges commander) does not found it. Probably because of version numbers. I reamember only gstreamer and something else.
Can You tell me what additional libs or other packages are necesery for fully proper work of TSDoctor under Linux 64 bit?

Cypheros

Crossover and TS-Doctor are 32bit and Crossover should install all nessessary dependencies for you.

Under crossover you just have to install DirectX into the bottle together with TS-Doctor.

mackowiakp

Seams to work perfectly. 7 GB ts file was corrected in aprox 2 min. My desktop has 12 core/24 treads Intel i7 CPU and 32 GB RAM. Maybe because of this  ;D

Djfe

The TSD only uses 2 cores at max, afaik
definitely not 12 or even 24

your speedy cpu and drive probably helped the most ;)

it doesn't need to reencode the recording, it's mostly about io performance
it moves around bytes from A to B

it just creates a new recording file and copies packets from the old one, but leaves the ones out you didn't want to be in it (cutting) and it corrected a few ones and maybe adjusted the timecodes (reset to 0)

mackowiakp

Two cores or two treads?

Djfe

to be exact: threads :)

www.cypheros.de