Commandline AUTOFIX and exit?

Begonnen von philg, März 30, 2011, 01:36:12

« vorheriges - nächstes »

philg

I record both HD and SD TV on my server (using DV Scheduler) which I then watch across the LAN on various PC's / laptops using (mostly) media player home cinema. I have 6 TV tuners in the server and some are better quality signal etc. than others. Therefore some recording have more errors than others. In the past, I have used VideoRedo to run a "quick stream fix" on the recordings to tidy up any errors in the TS file but I have had various problems with the H264 in that application. So I have found TS-Doctor (and already brought a license).

The problem is, I want to run the quick fix (which seems to be simply a case of opening the file and pressing the save button) automatically, with no user intervention. I noticed in the FAQ that there is a command line argument to run the fix automatically (AUTOFIX), but when it completes, it always leaves the application window open! Is there any way I can automatically close the app after the fix is complete? This way I can run it from the command processor automatically after the recoding finishes.

If its not possible right now - is there any chance it can be done? If not I will probably have to write my own program to wrap TS-Doctor to close it all down when complete (which I would rather not do obviously!).

Thanks for the great software,
Phil

philg

Oops it seems I might have got that wrong - just tried the latest beta and it does exit afterwards.
Please forgive me :)

Cypheros

No problem, that is what the board is for  ;D

philg

It seems that I have got everything working with TS-Doctor although a few more days of testing are required before I can be 100% sure. But while I'm here, I may as well ask.....

Are there *any* other command line options other than the two mentioned in the FAQ?
Perhaps along the line of not showing the GUI, specifying options like priority etc.?

Thanks,
Phil

www.cypheros.de