Notes about older versions

Begonnen von htibi58, August 28, 2010, 23:10:13

« vorheriges - nächstes »

htibi58

I want to cut a .trp video file, (It was made Ferguson FT 8300 HD DVB-T receiver) , but Prepare cutting stop with DirectX Error: Failed to render file message.
I use the 1.0.58 full version. Details of video file ( imported from log ):

Video format: H264 720x576i/25 fps/High@3.0
Colorimetry : ColourPrimaries=BT.470-2, TransferCharacteristics=BT.470-2, MatrixCoefficients=BT.470-2
Scanning for audio details
Audio stream 1: AAC Audio

I try change video renderer options: Default (Merit), Video renderer or Haali video renderer, but DirectX error stay it.

Latest ffdshow 2010.07.25. rev 3516 and tsmuxer 1.10.6 plugin installed.

Cypheros

Hi,

your options are OK but the trp format is not. The DirectShow decoding chain have known problems to handle such files. You will not get a preview because of this.

Try to fix the file in a first step by using the "create new file" and then open the fixed file for cutting. This should work and will have a preview for cutting.

CoolRaoul

I'm currently evaluating you software

I've just started last week using version 1.0.58 which I found near to be perfect for my needs and I was really close to buy it immediately.

But yesterday I've accepted automatic update to version 1.0.67 and this one is for me really catastrophic: the majority of cleaning and conversions I've tried since are hanging/freezing and I have to force process exit.

I'm running on Win7-64

Cypheros

Hi,

at which point you have this freezings?
In the cutting window during the preview or while creating the new file?
Which filters do you use for the preview?
TS-Doctor FileSource activated?

CoolRaoul

I've just reinstalled this latest version to precisely answer your questions and I don't  have the described problem anymore

Meantime I've somehow cleaned up, and updated to latest version my codecs packages (currently using Klite)

Could be the explanation

Anyway, here's my answers:

Zitat von: Cypheros am September 29, 2010, 14:34:16
at which point you have this freezings?
In the cutting window during the preview or while creating the new file?
It was freezing during initial analysis pass of the file (just after opening) and during ts->mkv conversion, few seconds after pressing "start" (progress bar was stopping around 3%)

Zitat
Which filters do you use for the preview?
I was not able to access the preview windows

Zitat
TS-Doctor FileSource activated?
(I had let all the settings to the default value.)
I have just checked this option setting: the check box is currently grayed out, not selectable

Cypheros

Hi,

during analysing the file no codec or DLL is involved. It's pure TS-Doctor magic  ;)
The codecs come only into play while previewing in the cutting window or conversion into MKV,M2TS or Bluray.

If the TS-Doctor FileSource is grayed out then the filter is not installed or not registered (this should happen during setup).

Sometimes it's a bit confusing because the many changes in the TS-Doctor application. I don't do this to make you all confused but to make it better and more reliable.
Thank you for the feedback because this is important to evolve the tool.

Have a nice weekend
Cypheros

CoolRaoul

It just happened again with a new ts file during this phase:

tsdoctor is currently using one cpu core at 100% continuousy
Cpu Graph:

chalu

Hello,

I think I have the same problem: see here

www.cypheros.de