Asking for PMT

Begonnen von Prasmus, Januar 05, 2011, 11:44:18

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Prasmus

Hi,

Some of my channels may have changed something in there transport stream so I'm now asked by TS Doctor to select a PMT ID when it tries the PMT Scan when loading the file.

TS Doctor pops up a dialog where I can select two PMT ID's but it's the same ID (same digits) so selecting either of them makes TS Doctor happy. This is a bit annoying as it feels like there are no reason for asking this question.

But it get worse..... When batch processing ts files I have to select the PMT both when I load the file for adding to the batch and when TS Doctor is processing the batch and loads the ts file again. This breaks the hole idea of batch processing as you cant leave it processing but have to select a PMT every 5 minutes or the batch will stop.

Hope you can fix TS Doctor so it doesn't ask for PMT when the choices only are the same ID - and if there are different ID's that it will remember the selection for the batch processing.

And while talking about batch processing ts files.... TS Doctor still need you to check the append to batch checkbox for every file and doesn't remember the last state of the checkbox (I asked for this some time ago).
If you don't like the idea of remembering the check state I would suggest a third button instead of the append to batch checkbox. Then there are a "Save", "Escape" and "Add to batch" button.

Running v 1.0.80 beta.

Cypheros

Hi,

I think not broadcaster changed something but I gave the TS-Doctor the feature to work with transponder recordings, where people record not only one channel but the whole transponder with 4 to 12 channels. To separate this channels the TS-Doctor has to select the corresponding PMT for the channel.

There has to be bug in the multi channel detection routine.

It would be of great help if you would provide me a sample of such a stream. 10 - 20 MB of the beginning of the stream are sufficient (use the RawCutter).

I will look into this problem and the batch checkbox asap.

Prasmus

Hi again

Thanks for a really fast reply.

I have posted a PM to you on this forum with a download link to sample. I cut it down to less than 2M and it still brings up the PMT select dialog so I think it will be enough for you but if not or the download link doesn't work then let me know and I will make a bigger file for you.

Take your time, It's not an urgent issue for me at all so just look at it when your have to fix something else.

Cypheros

Hi,

multi PMT streams should work now with the new Beta 1.0.82  ;D
The checkbox for Batch will remember it's last state.

www.cypheros.de