Linux

Begonnen von mackowiakp, Oktober 23, 2010, 19:22:46

« vorheriges - nächstes »

mackowiakp

How can I use TS-Doctor under Linux? No WINE or CrossOver support  :-\

Cypheros

Hi,

next beta version will have Wine support (comming very soon). But only for licensed versions. Because of copy protection concerns the Trial version will not work under VM or Wine.

Tested it under Wine 1.3.5 and it worked OK. But some problems regarding Gdi/Gdi+ are possible.

mackowiakp

OK, THX. I found in many forums that it is possible to run ts-doctor with WINE without GUI using such syntax:

"> ts-doctor-nogui -i input.ts"       == for analysis
"> ts-doctor-nogui -i input.ts -o output.ts"     == for fixing

But I did not find such commands in Your today trial. The author wrote that it is possible in ver 0.7 of TS-doctor (a little bit old version). But I can not find such version for download. So how can I run ts-doctor-nogui command?

Cypheros

Hi,

the new version 1.0.69 is online. It has VM and Wine support for licensed versions. The Trial versions will abort for copy protection reasons because it's not possible under VM to ensure the 30 days limit of the Trial.

Here a screenshoot of the 1.0.69 under Ubunto 10.10 and Wine 1.3.5

It's not 100% perfect but it seams to work. At the moment the preview of the cutting is not working for me because of missing DirectX DLLs under Wine. Maybe someone has a idea how to create a working preview.

Greetings from Germany
Cypheros

mackowiakp

Did You try under CrossOver (commertial wersion of WINE with full WINDOWS support)? I use old one ie CrossOver ver 6.2 and most WINDOWS apllication works fine.

mackowiakp

Zitat von: Cypheros am Oktober 24, 2010, 23:49:31
Hi,

the new version 1.0.69 is online. It has VM and Wine support for licensed versions. The Trial versions will abort for copy protection reasons because it's not possible under VM to ensure the 30 days limit of the Trial.

Here a screenshoot of the 1.0.69 under Ubunto 10.10 and Wine 1.3.5

It's not 100% perfect but it seams to work. At the moment the preview of the cutting is not working for me because of missing DirectX DLLs under Wine. Maybe someone has a idea how to create a working preview.

Greetings from Germany
Cypheros

Does the newest version 1.0.7 works properly with WINE or VirtualBox without problems tith preview? I want to buy Your soft so my question.

Cypheros

Hi,

I'm not a Linux guru and the tests under Linux needing a lot of time. Time is the problem for me because I'm a one man show, doing this in my sparetime. Maybe a more experienced Linux user can find a solution to enable the DirectShow-Interface under Linux. My test resulting in a correctly fixed file but I could not get the preview working.

mackowiakp

So as I understand I can fix under Linux TS stream from and than edit/cut etc usinf another Linux native application like tsremuxer?
Maybe You have to consider to make TSDoctor-lite version, only dedicated for fixing TS stream dedicated fo work under WINE in Linux enviroment?

Cypheros

Hi,

I will consider that but would prefer a solution to get the videopreview work on Linux & Wine.

mackowiakp

I boutght licence of TSDoctor. It works under VirtoalBox. But when I try to install on the same PC under CrossOver (commercial version of WINE wich includs some MS protected patents - so it is not free of charge) the error is raported during instalation. Any idea how to solve that problem?

Cypheros

Hi,

can you be a bit more specific about the error? Please give me some details and some error messages!

Regards
Cypheros

mackowiakp

So You have some screens and install log file. Sorry but some sceens are in Polish but I think it is clear.

www.cypheros.de