works slowly

Begonnen von chalu, Oktober 02, 2010, 12:01:54

« vorheriges - nächstes »

chalu

Hello,

The latest version 1.0.67 works very slowly on my pc to fix errors
my pc: Windows7 64bit, Core i7 920 2.67 GHz, 6 GB ram.
One core works.
After 15 minutes = 4 %

Older versions of TS doctor worked faster.
What's going on ?

Cypheros

Is there something special with the file e.g. many errors?

chalu

Not error: I merged 5 files *.ts with version 1.0.67
After to fix errors, there is a bug with version 1.0.67
I tried by answering yes and no for detections of advertising.
TS-Doctor stop , only one core works (on 100 %)

With version 1.0.49, the same file is cleaned in 15/20 minutes and there is 0 error.

I think the problem is at the point of reattachment, or the first commercial ad.
I record HDTV in France with the decoder Akira DHB B36HR.
It make file *.ts (not more 2Go per file) but not standart (192 bytes)

Is it possible to download TS Doctor version 1.0.58 to try ?

Cypheros

Hi,

older versions can be found here:
http://www.cypheros.de/tsdoctor_alte_versionen_e.html

The TS-Doctor creates a log file for all fixed files. Do you have one of such a "slow" fixing?

chalu

Yes I have a log but with beta 1.0.66
I believe that it's the same softaware. When i want to install teh last version after beat 1.0.66
There is a window with repair and remove.

The log is more than 800 kb --> with zip it's ok.

Cypheros

Hi,

I found the reason for the slow down.

Zitat....
Scanning for audio details
$0082 2 different AC3 types detected!
$0082 selecting AC3 type with mode 5.1
Audio stream 1: E-AC3 5.1 48000Hz (FRA)
Audio stream 2: E-AC3 2.0 48000Hz (QAA)
Starting at paket $003526F8 PCR: 00:10:29.220 (04:15:05.607)
Error deleting AC3 2.0 packet $003526D4! Packet not found!
Error deleting AC3 2.0 packet $0035270F! Packet not found!
Error deleting AC3 2.0 packet $00352748! Packet not found!
Deleted 0 AC3 2.0 packets for PID $0082!

There is a change in number of audio channels from 5.1 to 2.0 (possibly commercial breaks) . If you have the option "Force AC3 type consistence" under Correction behavior activated, the TS-Doctor tries to delete all 2.0 audio parts but this seams not to work correctly and takes alot of time. I guess it's something special with the EAC3 audio stream in your recordings.

This option is only for some hardware players that don't like changes of the number of audio channels.
Try to disable this option.

Maybe you could upload a sample of such a problem file to my FTP-Server then I could try to find out why the EAC3 2.0 packet deletion is not working as it should for French broadcasts.
France seams to be more advances regarding audio standards. Here in Germany we have only AC3 for broadcasts  :'(

Greetings
Cypheros

CoolRaoul

I jump into this thread since I'm having the same issue (posted here).

I do'nt have option "Force AC3 type consistence" set

I'm able to (with some difficulties) abort the check phase (which is fully using a full cpu core for itself)

The "stream error" window wich appears then is filled with "PES ERROR: ControlBitsPTS2" entries

PS: I've also another issue with *both* versions regarding format conversion which hangs at 100% without using any cpu. Maybe I'd  better open a new thread later about this specific problem.

chalu

yes I have the option "Force AC3 type consistence" under Correction behavior activated.
I try without
it's strange : TS doctor 1.0.58 works faster with this option.
But I think too that commercial breaks  inside video are a problem.
tsMuxer can't make *.m2ts with the file *.ts output TS doctor
at cut commercial, video stop.

ZitatMaybe you could upload a sample of such a problem file to my FTP-Server then I could try to find out why the EAC3 2.0 packet deletion is not working as it should for French broadcasts
the file *.ts are big (2 Go for one, video = 5 files = 9 Go)
How many need you ? with commercial break ?

Cypheros

Hi,

don't need the whole file. 30 seconds movie + commercials + 30 seconds movie. So I can see the audio channel transitions from 5.1 to 2.0 and back to 5.1.

I'll send you the FTP server access details via PM.

Thanks in advance.

chalu

It's ok
The name is test.ts

casha

Hi, i have problem with cutting my streams. (hotbird 13e, channels: polsat HD/ tvp HD)
I attach the log. I have also ts file.

Cypheros

Zitat von: chalu am Oktober 04, 2010, 09:35:31
It's ok
The name is test.ts

Thanks for the sample file. It's perfect because I can reproduce some strange problems with this sample. Found a bug where the commercial search failed to get the last part of a movie is the file ends with 5.1 channels. This will be fixed in the next Beta.

Also find a problem where the TS-Doctor judges the audio channels wrong if it detects more 2.0 parts than 5.1 parts. I will have to change that for the next version.

The slowdown is caused by the "force AC3 consistence" option. Will find a solution for this, too.

chalu

Thank you for this job  :)

CoolRaoul

Zitat von: Cypheros am Oktober 05, 2010, 00:02:44
The slowdown is caused by the "force AC3 consistence" option. Will find a solution for this, too.

Please don't forget that I also have *extreme* slowdowns (haven't got  the patience to wait for job completion) with last version *without* having "force AC3 consistence" option set. 

I'm just currently running another test on a sample .ts file (1,69GB, 2h5mn duration, used "only checking"), TS-doctor process has already used 7 Minutes of cpu time, progress bar is only at 3%

Cypheros

I would guess that you have many error in the stream and a very big log file. Am I right?

Could you be so kind and post the first 100 lines of the log?
Maybe that sheds light on this problem.

www.cypheros.de