TS-Doctor 4.0.29 : +1F en -1F does not work

Begonnen von Geo, Oktober 21, 2023, 15:16:56

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Geo

TS-Doctor 4.0.29 : +1F en -1F does not work : can this be enabled/disabled in the settings ?

Cypheros

I guess it's a HEVC/H265 recording. Single frame jump is not supported with current H265 video codecs.

Geo

Zitat von: Cypheros am Oktober 21, 2023, 20:36:28I guess it's a HEVC/H265 recording. Single frame jump is not supported with current H265 video codecs.

Is there anything that I can install on TS-Doctor 4  or on Windows 10 to make it work ?

Cypheros

No, LAV and not even Microsoft H265 codec does support single frame jumps, as far as I know.

Geo

In that case I cannot use TS-Doctor anymore.
What a pitty :(

Geo

In the meantime I tried to do it with TS-Doctor 3.22 and it works perfectly.
I guess there is definitely something strange or wrong with version 4.

Cypheros

My commend was just a guess. Is your recording H265? What tells you TS-Doctor about the video stream?
Sadly you never tell details, just complain with just a short sentence.
It's hard to help you, if you do not help us to understand the circumstances of your problems.

Geo

I think that the recording is H264.
And I thought that I had given all the info that I know of. Sorry if it was insufficient.
Please tell me what additional info you need and I will try to collect it for you.

Cypheros

Please open the recording with both versions of TS-Doctor and open the preview (prepare cutting). Then close the preview and under Settings/Preferences/Preview hit the button "Show DirectXLog".

Post both logs and we can compare what video filters are used. I guess there is a difference.

Geo

Geo

I tried the following first in TS-Doctor 4.0.29:
I stopped the automatic cutting in the setting and have selected VA-cutting in stead of TT-settinfs.
Then the +1F and -1F is working again (btw, I do not see the feature prepare cutting), this was already done automaticaly by TS-doctor.
Now I got the possibility to fine-tune to my liking with +1TS and-1TS.

My final conclusion is : TS-Doctor 3 works way better than version 4.
I deleted version 4 from my computer (although I have a license for verion for it as well) and continue with version 3.

Cypheros

That's very strange. Selecting another automatic cutting methode has nothing to do with the available navigation buttons in the cutting window.

The prepare cutting button is the button, you have the press, if you want to open the cutting window.
Du darfst in diesem Board keine Dateianhänge sehen.

Geo

Fact is that I have never seen these 3 buttons in whatever update of version 4.

Cypheros

Are you kidding me?
You have never seen the main form after analysing the recording?

Du darfst in diesem Board keine Dateianhänge sehen.

Geo

I am not kidding you and I would appreciate the same from you.
Have a good day sir.

www.cypheros.de