Is it possible for ts doctor to keep subtites after saving a mkv file?

Begonnen von wiztech34, November 29, 2021, 22:51:16

« vorheriges - nächstes »

wiztech34

Hi i am using ts doctor to edit some videos and repair them inside ts doctor. Ts doctor does it job but subtitles are lost on the file copy. Is it possible for have ts doctor keep subs in the final video? Also can ts doctor ts doctor repair subtitles along with the video and have both fixed in the final copy of the video?

Cypheros

The problem is not processing the recording with TS-Doctor as subtitles are preserved. But if you try to convert a transport stream to mkv there are compatibility issues because mkv is not supporting DVB subtiles. You can try to use the srt subtitle format TS-Doctor is able to create and then mux this srt subtiles into your mkvs.

wiztech34

Understood there already mkv from the start with subtitles utf-8. Ts doctor sees the subs when i first import the mkv into ts doctor. If i remux the mkv to say m2ts with something else will ts doctor fix the subs and video in one process?

Cypheros

TS-Doctor is to fix DVB recordings not to fix problems other tools create. Keep in mind that TS-Doctor is made to fix ts files, not mkv files.

www.cypheros.de