1.2.104 update

Begonnen von dpgraham, Dezember 17, 2013, 00:11:01

« vorheriges - nächstes »

dpgraham

I paid for a full version of TSDoctor several years ago and have been using it successfully since then and have been making all of the updates. When I tried to update version 1.2.104 on December 16, my TSDoctor directory was left with an install version for 1.1.35. I installed this version and when I checked for updates, it indicated there were no updates available. How do I obtain the current version without having to pay for a new version? Thank you. Serial TSD DK642014225.

Dennis Graham

Cypheros

Don't know what you have done but that's strange. Try to update manually and download the current version here: TS-Doctor 1.2.104 (English)

If you execute this file, you will see the version 1.2.104 on the first page. 

dpgraham

Thank you for your response. I now have version 1.2 104. I don't know what happened to the previous update. However, I am now receiving the error "Failed to create Basic Video" whenever I click on the button "Prepare cutting" after opening a file. This happens on every TS file I've tried to open. I exclusively use files created by the Hauppauge PVR device. I also get this error on files created by TSDoctor through merging or cutting. I searched the Forum for this error and found an entry but did not understand it. Do you have any idea what is causing this and how I can correct it? Thanks again.

I have been using TSDoctor for two or three years without problems.

Dennis Graham

Cypheros

Under Settings/Preferences/Preview there is a button "Show DirectX Log". Could you post the log, so I can see what's happening?

Djfe

Install the lav filter from supported tools and change your preview settings to the following settings ;-)
[attachimg=1]

if you still have problems after this
-> post your directx log pls (button in the preview settings you can see above)

you can use the code tags to post it here:
[code][/"code"] (without the ")

EDIT:
ok Cypheros was faster :)

dpgraham

I followed the above instructions exactly, including checking the 'Frame seeking accuracy fix for ffdshow' box, as it was unchecked before, and I am able to use TSDoctor as previously. Thank you for the help. I would like to know, though, why the LAV Filter is necessary.

Dennis  Graham

Cypheros

The LAVFilters are not nessacary but the best choise. Much better than the filters, coming with Windows.

Djfe

Zitat von: dpgraham am Dezember 18, 2013, 22:04:27
including checking the 'Frame seeking accuracy fix for ffdshow' box
well, ok that option was not really needed, because as you aren't using the ffdshow filters it won't make any difference
(I have the option still enabled despite I don't need it->it's your choice of course)

www.cypheros.de