Re-sizing or transcoding or smth like that

Begonnen von snowoli, Juli 26, 2013, 00:07:00

« vorheriges - nächstes »

snowoli

Hi everyone,

I enjoy that soft for more than one year now and I'm absolutely delighted by the way it works ! Again, I want to congratulate the softmaker(s) :)))

However, I'd like to know if TS-Doctor would allow me to size down some of my recordings through some kind of add-on or build-in function. On some channels, I get very good bitrate and therefore a very large file after only one hour of recording. I'd like to keep the 720p resolution and the best motion-render as possible 'cause I mostly record Sport events.

If TS-Doctor doesn't allow me to do that, I am sure that you'll advice me the best software to do so since your software is the best for what it's made !

Thx in advance !

Djfe

If you want to encode your videos to mkv/mp4 then I will recommend you the following programm:
Vidcoder http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
it's another better version of handbrake for Windows which improves the handbrake support on Windows greatly as it supports more/all functions of the Linux equivalent ;-) (direct access to the original Linux librarys)
it even supports batch encoding and explains a lot of the encoding parameters very well

Cypheros

You can use Microsoft Movie Maker 2012. It's a free video editor that produce mp4s with selectable resolution and bitrate.

It can be downloaded from the Microsoft homepage: Get Movie Maker

www.cypheros.de