A/V out of synch

Begonnen von JawsDK, Mai 13, 2013, 01:18:21

« vorheriges - nächstes »

JawsDK

Thank You!!!!, it's also Works now!!!!.

JawsDK

hello Again. have have a strange bug in a TS stream, i can fixed with TS doctor, but something happent when i use TS remuxer, the files there comes out is about 8 times greater and no audio in the remuxed TS file and another files also come, i have send the TS stream file to you FTP, both original file and the TS-Doctor file, so you can try it out.

Cypheros

Thanks, have the file and found the problem. As a hotfix you can open the original file trimmed:
[attachimg=1]

The resulting file will no longer have this problems.

It's a problem with some timers at the beginning of the files. TS-Doctor will fix that in the next release.

JawsDK

what is the difference with open a file trimmed or normal and should i do that for a precausions for all files in the future?

but is Works at open in trim mode.

Cypheros

Trimmed means that a small parts at the beginning and the end of the file are ignored/removed. Due to a strange timer constellation at the beginning of your sample file, the remuxing is failing. If this part is removed, the problems are gone.

JawsDK

Hi Cypheros. i Again have a strange problem with a TS file, there are no error in the record log, but when i fixed it through TS-Doctor. comes several errors, a message a not have seen before, i upload the file to youre FTP, so you can look at it. is not Work to open as Trimmed either.

JawsDK

Hi Cypheros. i Again have a strange problem with a TS file, there are no error in the record log, but when i fixed it through TS-Doctor. comes several errors, a message a not have seen before, i upload the file to youre FTP, so you can look at it. is not Work to open as Trimmed either.

www.cypheros.de