Cutting problem after upgrade from 1.0.6 to 1.1.47 (Beta 1.1.48)

Begonnen von grga, Dezember 07, 2011, 18:53:43

« vorheriges - nächstes »

grga

Hello,
I was happy user of release 1.0 and after upgrade to 1.1 (I have tested 1.1.0, 1.1.47 and now beta ...48) I have a problem. When I open cutting window for the file which is before cleaning always building graph fails, so cutting is blocked, I have message "audio mode". I must save the file and clean the stream and againg load filtered file. Now the building graph is OK and I can cut my file. I have all video filters installed. Do you have any ideas how to debug this problem?
My OS is Windows XP, TS streams come from satelite receiver Ferguson Ariva100E.

Cypheros

Hi, under Settings/Preview you can find a button "Show DirectX Log" to debug the graph builder. Maybe deactivating "Use fast sample grabbing" will fix the problem. If you use ffdshow, make sure you have the most current version of ffdshow: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffdshow-tryout/

grga

Yes, when I deactivated "Use fast sample grabbing" preview in cutting window is OK. Thank you for very fast  help. I like TS-Doctor very much.

iphone5 Mike

Very good hint! Had the "Audio mode" problem too. I installed latest version of ffdshow and every thing was fine! THX guys!

www.cypheros.de