Crash on preview (but previously OK)

Begonnen von DenisBigg, Dezember 12, 2012, 16:45:38

« vorheriges - nächstes »

DenisBigg

Hello,

After some OS changes (I had to install a new graphic card), TS Doctor crashes at preview launches. Everything seems OK, the log file is clear (attached file).

The files I'm trying to open are MPEG/TS record  from french TV , AVC/H264 , E-AC3. Previously, they were processed without any problems. They are read correctly with MPC-HC x64 (with a 64bits version of ffdshow, but TS Doctor uses the 32 bits version - from "DirectShow Filter Infos")

Do you have any ideas for debugging (I'm a bit reluctant to the idea of ​​a full system recovery :-[ )  ?

Cypheros

Update your graphic card drivers.
Try to change the default Video-Renderer to "Enhanced Video-Renderer" under settings/preview
Try use LAVfilters instead of ffdshow. Installation over settings/supported tools/Download LAVFilters. After installation close the settings window with "OK" and the TS-Doctor will restart with the LAVFilters selected as the default video and audio filters.

DenisBigg

Thanks !

I had to install LAV Filters and to select LAV Splitter. (With Haali, LAV audio output nothing, ffdshow audio get crash...)

www.cypheros.de