PMT file Missing or Invalid Error

Begonnen von jse, September 08, 2012, 12:02:10

« vorheriges - nächstes »

jse

Hello, every recording I make from a certain channel give the error "PMT File Missing or Invalid", It also says when opening the file "Scrambled transport packages detected, skip scrambled packets?" but I'm sure the entire steam is decoded :(, if I answer yes or no to that question it still gives the "PMT file missing error" and cannot continue, I have tried using the open trimmed function but it hasn't worked for me :(, also im sure it's an issue with this channel alone because all my other recordings work fine. Trying to play the file back in my media player works but the audio doesn't seem to play back. So if you have any ideas as to what I can do to handle this file I would appreciate it. I have attached a 10mb sample for you to have a look over.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6l8ftz 10mb sample

Thanks in Advance
jse

Derrick

..it seems that there's somthing wrong with your descrambling arrangement ;)
IMHO it makes no sense to rebuld the missing PMT cos only the H.264 video (Ballack) is in clear. The 2 other streams (presumingly audio) are scrambled.

jse

Thanks for the reply Derrick, What do you think could cause the audio to be scrambled? I was watching the show as I recorded it and could hear the audio fine. My receiver is a Blade Media BM7000s and all my other records seem to work ok, it's just this one channel that I'm having issues with.

Cypheros

Derrick is right, the audio channel is scrambled. Maybe the receiver recorded the wrong streams and the audio stream is not part of the channel. Do you know the PIDs and the audio format that this channel has?

jse

Zitat von: Cypheros am September 08, 2012, 23:12:10
Derrick is right, the audio channel is scrambled. Maybe the receiver recorded the wrong streams and the audio stream is not part of the channel. Do you know the PIDs and the audio format that this channel has?

Thanks for the reply Cypheros, the PID's are

PPID 0601
VPID 0601
APID 0602
APID 0603

The APID that is 0603 is ac3 but seems to have no audio when selected, the 0602 one has audio and is the one the channel defaults to, but the audio format is not listed, I assume it is also ac3. also If i play back a recording of this channel on my satellite receiver the audio plays back fine, but if i try do anything with it on my pc i run into these issues. The channel by the way is "PLTV enc1" on Eutelsat W1 @ 10e

Derrick

There's nothing TSDoctor or any other repairing software can do.  PIDs 602 and 603 are scrambled. 603 contains probably a Dolby E signal (2,38mbps). AFAIK there are no software decoders available. But first you have to descramble the streams. Ask for help on boards that discuss (illegal) software for descrambling BISS encoded streams.

Cypheros

PID assignment seems to be right, so the receiver recorded the correct streams be somehow has written the audio stream encrypted. Maybe a firmware problem or a problem with the descrambler/CAM.

www.cypheros.de