thousands or millions of errors - stream not fixed?

Begonnen von aweber, Juni 06, 2012, 15:05:42

« vorheriges - nächstes »

aweber

I am in the USA, and have a Ceton Infini4 card recording with SageTV7 (windows7 x64).

For some reason the ts files created are non-standard.  I say that because I have tried many of them, and they all appear to have the same issues.  It is not just a random "error" here-and-there in the recordings.  (SageTV plays them fine though.)

Basically, I would like to use handbrake to transcode to MP4 to reduce size and allow playback on other media devices in my home.  Handbrake won't even load the ts files.  TS-Doctor will load them, detects the video and audio streams, but when it tries to "fix" them, it logs a huge file of errors and I do not get any resultant file.

Can anyone take a look at the attached log and suggest what I can do?  Maybe there is a setting with TS-Doctor that will work?  Maybe there is something I can do with the ceton card to adjust?  Please help.  I will be happy to try and log anything to troubleshoot.

NOTE: Attachment is bz2 (zipped) format.  Extension is .zip so forum would allow upload.

Thanks,
AJ

Cypheros

Your are right, the transport stream format seems to be strange and non standard. Could you provide a short sample to investigate the possibility to convert the stream into a usable format?

Up to 20 MByte can be send to support (et) cypheros.de .
If you want to upload a bigger sample, I could offer you access to a FTP server.

www.cypheros.de