Running as scheduled task

Begonnen von jeffski10, Mai 19, 2012, 12:04:19

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Cypheros

Hominidae

Zitat von: Reddwarf am Juli 06, 2012, 11:46:11
I'm sorry to say that the latest beta does not terminate the way I run it, but 1.2.29 does work ok.

...I just had the chance to test my setup with the latest beta 1.2.32 (did not test with 1.2.29) but
it works for me now  ;D
I noticed two effects though:

- after the run, TS-Doctor is listed in the RessourceMonitor as "abgebrochen" (?"canceled"?) instead of "beendet" (?"ended"?)
  until it finally vanishes from the list....however the calling service seems not to be affected in my case.
- when TSDoctor calls comskip, TSDoctor uses approx 30% CPU Time (while comskip at the same momenbt uses 20%).
  ...that's a lot of CPUPower waisted for waiting on comskip to finish, one might say.

jeffski10

I'm still seeing it fail to run/close under the latest versions. I seem to have found when I run it through normally I sometimes see a pcr out of range message 'try to align' which I wonder is what doesn't get answered in silent mode? If you say Yes, it wants to save down as separate file which would then not get answered. 

jeffski10

Just following up on this one again.  I'm still seeing issues where it won't close properly after completing writing to the fixed file. I've installed the latest version so I can rule out any recent changes. Any ideas what I can try next.

Oh and I notice this only seems to be an issue for x264 encoded transport streams. Normal DVB mpegs are fine.

www.cypheros.de