Running as scheduled task

Begonnen von jeffski10, Mai 19, 2012, 12:04:19

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Reddwarf

Zitat von: Cypheros am Juni 09, 2012, 19:57:11
There are 3 subtitle pages but they are all from one single stream, the teletext stream.
You can see the detected teletext subtitle pages in the log or by pressing the "change language descriptor" button of the teletext stream.

But the languages were not detected correctly and the teletext subtitle listbox is not scrollable. I will fix that.
Yes ofcourse they are from the same stream, my mistake. Nice to get that fixed thou. Would it be possible to have a commandline parameter to extract .srt subtitles to a file with the same name as the input but with .srt extension? Possible EXTRACTSRT=<pageno>

Cypheros

Hi you can activate the SRT export unter Settings/Teletext and select the file name extension.

Reddwarf

Zitat von: Cypheros am Juni 09, 2012, 21:56:11
Hi you can activate the SRT export unter Settings/Teletext and select the file name extension.
But that would export all pages? With pagenumber included in the filename?

Cypheros

Yes, it will export all page found in the recording. You can change the extension to include the page number oder you can filter the pages, so only the page numbers you want, will be exported.

Reddwarf

Zitat von: Cypheros am Juni 10, 2012, 00:23:37
Yes, it will export all page found in the recording. You can change the extension to include the page number oder you can filter the pages, so only the page numbers you want, will be exported.
That is most unfortunate since the file will not be recognized by NPVR that I'm using. NPVR relies on the .srt file having the exact name as the recording. (www.nextpvr.com) There is a built-in teletext subtitle handling in NPVR but is does not work well since it relies on Microsoft's demultiplexer.

Cypheros

If you have a recording called "My fantastic Movie_fixed.ts" and you have a teletext subtitle in English on page 888, the srt will have the filename "My fantastic Movie_fixed.eng.srt". This is the default name convention and you will have working subtitles on MediaPlayerClassic, WDTV Live and Popcorn Hour A100/200 and much more.

Reddwarf

Zitat von: Cypheros am Juni 10, 2012, 10:34:21
If you have a recording called "My fantastic Movie_fixed.ts" and you have a teletext subtitle in English on page 888, the srt will have the filename "My fantastic Movie_fixed.eng.srt". This is the default name convention and you will have working subtitles on MediaPlayerClassic, WDTV Live and Popcorn Hour A100/200 and much more.
Welll, I don't use any of them and as I said npvr will not be able to use the file without renaming first.

Cypheros

And how is NextPVR handling multiple subtitels?

Reddwarf

Zitat von: Cypheros am Juni 10, 2012, 11:06:01
And how is NextPVR handling multiple subtitels?
It does not from a file, from the included subtitles there is a menu to choose from, but as I mentioned it does not work so well since it relies on the Microsoft demux. I have previously used ProjectX to extract subtitles but it is very clumsy and it also leaves the page number as a part of the filename, like File[886].srt, and this is very inconvinient.

Reddwarf

Another thing I should mention is that NPVR records timing info along with the recordings, either as an alternate strem (in NTFS filesystem) or as a separate file, which will have the name <Recording-name>.Timing.Info. If this is present TSDoctor could use this to correct errors in the .ts file. I can provide you with a sample if you'd like?

Cypheros

Yes, if you provide a sample, I would look into it. Maybe I find usable data to process the file.

Reddwarf

I'v prepared a 10 min recording and placed it in the TSDoctor folder on my ftp site. The files start with BBCKnowledge... I'll see to that you have the full bandwith to download them.

Cypheros

Reddwarf

Did you find any useful information in the files? Any clue when the next beta will be out?

Cypheros

Sorry, the timing.info is only a table of PTS values and positions. The TS-Doctor doen't need them to work because the TS-Doctor already extracts and fixes this values.

The .xml files it's just a short info about the recording (channel, time, etc.) but maybe I can use this informations to create an additional info file and combine this data with the findings in the stream.

Next beta release should be ready at the end of this week.

www.cypheros.de