Running as scheduled task

Begonnen von jeffski10, Mai 19, 2012, 12:04:19

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Cypheros

This will happen only if the output filename/folder is invalid. Maybe the output folder does not exist.

Reddwarf

Just tested .27 beta, but it does not end when run as a batch. I think it has to do with TSDoctor displaying a summary message with errors and warnings at the end. Is it nok possible to skip this message when run as a batch or with commandline options?

Reddwarf

Zitat von: Cypheros am Juni 04, 2012, 15:12:29
This will happen only if the output filename/folder is invalid. Maybe the output folder does not exist.
The output directory was the same as the input, more spesific "%dpn1.fix"

Reddwarf

Cypheros

Changed some procedures to prevent this from happening but I was not able to reproduce the problem. Please wait for the next Beta 1.2.28 and tell me if it's working as expected.

Reddwarf

Zitat von: Cypheros am Juni 07, 2012, 09:30:48
Changed some procedures to prevent this from happening but I was not able to reproduce the problem. Please wait for the next Beta 1.2.28 and tell me if it's working as expected.
Did you actually have a corrupted .ts file to test with? I can supply one if you need.

Cypheros

Corrupted? Is there something special with the files producing the problem? I was not aware it.

Yes indeed, it would help to have such a file. I could give you access to a FTP server if you want.

Reddwarf

Zitat von: Cypheros am Juni 07, 2012, 23:29:35
Corrupted? Is there something special with the files producing the problem? I was not aware it.

Yes indeed, it would help to have such a file. I could give you access to a FTP server if you want.
Just my thought that a clean file won't produce a message popup at the end. Have you removed all popups in batch mode?

A 200Mb chunk can be found at ftp://orion.servebeer.com, login as anonymous and use your email as password, go to the folder TSDoctor and download "The Blue Planet.ts"

Cypheros

Sorry, no TSDoctor folder found.

Reddwarf

Zitat von: Cypheros am Juni 08, 2012, 16:26:14
Sorry, no TSDoctor folder found.
Sorry, put in the wrong folder. It is there now  :-[

Reddwarf

Were you able to reproduce the problem?

Cypheros

I don't know if it's related to your problem but found a strange behaviour of the application, processing this file.

Reddwarf

Well, the TSDorcor is called by a batch file which gets the filename as its first parameter: "TSDoctor %1 AUTOFIX %dpn1.fix" is the commandline, and the batch is again called from a system service. You could try and reproduce that.

Reddwarf

Zitat von: Cypheros am Juni 09, 2012, 14:44:34
I don't know if it's related to your problem but found a strange behaviour of the application, processing this file.
That reminds me of another thing I'v been meaning to mention, when processing recordings from BBC Knowledge TSDoctor shows only one teletext subtitle stream, even thou there are several.

Cypheros

There are 3 subtitle pages but they are all from one single stream, the teletext stream.
You can see the detected teletext subtitle pages in the log or by pressing the "change language descriptor" button of the teletext stream.

But the languages were not detected correctly and the teletext subtitle listbox is not scrollable. I will fix that.

www.cypheros.de