Unknown error

Begonnen von mackowiakp, Februar 29, 2012, 14:33:15

« vorheriges - nächstes »

mackowiakp

I have to reinstall my WIN PC because of changing disk. I try to install TS-Doctor (1.1.42 stable) but error is diplayed instead - "Stream-Lesefehler" and after clicking OK - "Setup error  11AAC40000911A12". No way to install the program. What the problem is?

Cypheros

The installation package is broken.
Please download the current release version 1.1.46 or the beta 1.1.62 from our homepage and try the installation with new files.
http://www.cypheros.de/index_e.html

mackowiakp

I tryed to run setup of beta version You proposed. But setup strts, then ends instalation after 1 second and starts again. No way to install. WHY  :'(

Cypheros

Could there be a Antivirus tool that blocks the TS-Doctor setup?
What kind of Windows do you use?

mackowiakp

I use WIN XP PRO and MS Security Essential as antyvirus (turn on). VERY interesting is that i can not view Your web site. The only possibility is to use Forefox under Linux. When I try tu use Firefox/Explorer/Chrome under WIN, when I try to go to Ypur web site the browser cloe by itself and starts again with home page as define in config. Mystery....

Cypheros

Yes it's strange. On my site anything works perfect. Homepage cypheros.de is up and running. No problems under Win7 x64 with InternetExplorer and Firefox.

mackowiakp

As I remember my problems begin after installing 1.1.61. Now I remove prevoius version of TS-Cypheros using Control Panel option, reboot PC and try to install stable version. No way to install. Instalation starts and close by itself.. HELP!!!

Cypheros

Download and start http://www.cypheros.de/files/tools/TSDInstCheck.exe
This will check for the installation pathes, the registry keys and broken TS-Doctor installations.

It would help me alot to find the reason for the strange behaviour if you would PM or email me the result.
Don't post it here for all to see, because there are some "private" data in there, like TS-Doctor serial number and user name.

mackowiakp

OK i will send you info in Saturday because now in bussines trip

www.cypheros.de